Post Match Leeds 3 Leicester 1

“Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.”

Exactly. We drop really deep and basically watch the opposition play about on the edge of our box. It's inviting the sort of goals we concede in these games.
You are becoming a boring ****. You have bordered on being one for a while.

You seriously can’t see that an incorrectly disallowed goal and two awful deflections cost us the game rather than us playing badly?

There is literally no hope for you, you are tedious.

Wrong subs by Maresca hurt us, particularly when we needed a goal later on.
Becoming a theme.

& nothing about the bloke & the way he speaks & acts tells me he'll change it one ****ing jot no matter how often it fails.
I don't care how well you've done, if you refuse to recognise a weakness & address it it'll **** you in the end. Adversity is what reveals who & what you really are & up until now there hasn't been any. Well there ****ing is now, so lets see what you've got.

Are some seriously suggesting double deflections are out own fault… talk about wibble…

I know Daka will get critisiced more on here because people have their own vendettas, but Mavididi’s is the one that needed to go in. He’s clean through and had time to know what he wants to do.

Are some seriously suggesting double deflections are out own fault… talk about wibble…

I know Daka will get critisiced more on here because people have their own vendettas, but Mavididi’s is the one that needed to go in. He’s clean through and had time to know what he wants to do.
Dakas chance was easier and the miss was worse.

Look, it was a ****ing horror show and we should have run out comfortable winners but we are completely toothless up front at times. For as good as Daka was in the first half, he was ****ing hideously shit once again in the second. Mavididi missed a complete ****ing sitter and we were on the end of a stupid call. We did play exceptionally well at times but we cannot possibly continue to make so many chances and fail to take them. Vestergaard being out for two games will be a problem and none of the replacements are anything like as effective.

It's two from four, make no bones about it. We are in for an anus twitching few weeks.

You are becoming a boring ****. You have bordered a n being one for a while.

You seriously can’t see that an incorrectly disallowed goal and two awful deflections cost us the game rated than us playing badly?

Seriously? The disallowed goal looked fair to disallow live and we don't have VAR. Deflected shots are invited by us shitting ourselves every time a team makes changes and attacks in the last 10. I'd be surprised and pissed if we don't go up this season but today just highlights clear weaknesses in our team and Pep.

You are becoming a boring ****. You have bordered on being one for a while.

You seriously can’t see that an incorrectly disallowed goal and two awful deflections cost us the game rather than us playing badly?

Get to bed, you daft sod.

Would anyone swap places with Leeds?

I certainly wouldn’t.

The best we've played all season. We absolutely played them off the pitch and made them look really poor.

So we lost. I don't care. We'll go up and we look every inch a team for the Premier league.

This is the positive overall. On the bad side, we need to work on finishing teams off and not having a soft underbelly. We have to tighten up especially late on.

They were shit and got a LOT of fortune. Ref was shite. Their goals deflected. If we play like that going forward, we'll finish top.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463