Post Match Leeds 3 Leicester 1

missed the game gents , father in law birthday meal out, my mate who is a Leeds fan said we battered them and our subs made things worse?

will have to watch the highlights I guess, I think we will promote with Leeds, I get Maresca wanting to bring macateer along but in games where we need direct accurate passing the Albrighton is the man.

Are some seriously suggesting double deflections are out own fault… talk about wibble…

I know Daka will get critisiced more on here because people have their own vendettas, but Mavididi’s is the one that needed to go in. He’s clean through and had time to know what he wants to do.
A Leeds player had a firm grip on Mavadidi's right arm, I'm not really surprised he shot wide. I'm more surprised there were no calls for a penalty.

A Leeds player had a firm grip on Mavadidi's right arm, I'm not really surprised he shot wide. I'm more surprised there were no calls for a penalty.
I thought the officials had a really poor game. They ignored a lot of Leeds fouls.

Next 4 league games are massive.

10 points needed from QPR(h), Sunderland(a), Hull(a) and Southampton(h).

Anything less and we will really start shitting ourselves and we have shown we can't really handle the pressure.

Met some of the Scandinavian branch of the Leeds United supporters club, at breakfast. Funny how fans see things differently, said they were always confident of winning. They thought we were only dangerous on the counter and were lucky to be in front. felt they controlled the game throughout and just needed to be patient, for the goals to come.

Met some of the Scandinavian branch of the Leeds United supporters club, at breakfast. Funny how fans see things differently, said they were always confident of winning. They thought we were only dangerous on the counter and were lucky to be in front. felt they controlled the game throughout and just needed to be patient, for the goals to come.
They are wrong.

Next 4 league games are massive.

10 points needed from QPR(h), Sunderland(a), Hull(a) and Southampton(h).

Anything less and we will really start shitting ourselves and we have shown we can't really handle the pressure.

Can't see us getting 10 from that. Hopefully Ipswich and Southampton have a wobble. Not even considering Leeds as one to avoid now. 1st or 2nd makes little difference so it's just about hoping those 2 fall away.

Stupid Scandinavians. They know nothing.

Last time we lost 2 in a row was to Leeds and Boro earlier in the season and we went on to go unbeaten the next 11… so lets not panic just yet

This is true. Our first 4 games of that sequence was considerably easier than this one though. 10 pts from Watford, Wednesday, Ideal Boilers then Plymouth. Then beat 3 teams of absolute duffers before surrendering 2 points against Ipswich. Fortunately after these 4 it's just duffers in our way so we'll be tickling tummies from the end of March. No need to panic at all.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463