Leeds away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopite

Who's going to leeds away then?

Should be a good game ill be there.

If we play like we did in the 2nd half v Plymouth we should turn them over.

Team that i think CL will play:

Walker

Makin Keown* Dabizas Stewart

Gilespie Williams Nalis Tiatto*

Connolly Scowcroft

* If fit

Yup I am as its like a 'home' game for us. Not been to Helland Road before, and not exactly looking forward to them singing 'Marching on Together' which fecking annoys me for some reason.

Does anyone on here know of any away friendly pubs - or is that a bit of a contradiction!

Does anyone know when Sheff Utd away tickets go on sale - after Reading game I wont be in Leicester til next year!

sorry i ment to put Taylor.

old habits

Ive only been to elland rd once and we lost 3-2 last season so not good memories so far... :roll:

Yeah im heading up there on the trainm looking forward to seeing the shit hole thats known as Ellend Road,

I'm going too, been before with a scouse mate to watch Liverpool. Big game for both clubs if either want to make a charge towards the top six.

Looking forward to it.

Oh yeah forgot im going with a Leeds fan, last time he came to a match we won 4-0!!

leeds are currently losing 1-0 to rotherham, the team that are bottom of the league, what a shame that is. :lol::roll:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
Yup I am as its like a 'home' game for us. Not been to Helland Road before, and not exactly looking forward to them singing 'Marching on Together' which fecking annoys me for some reason.

Does anyone on here know of any away friendly pubs - or is that a bit of a contradiction!

Does anyone know when Sheff Utd away tickets go on sale - after Reading game I wont be in Leicester til next year!
we have been allocated 2,201 tickets, £20 for adults, £14 for concessions
selling arrangements are
6th december on sale to priority 1 STH
7th december on sale to priority 2 STH
8th december on sale to priority 3 STH
9th december on sale to members
10th december on general sale STA

or maybe they wil stil be down in the dumps after losing to their local rivals. i know this probably wont be the case but i prefer to look at positives than negatives

Kopite said:

Should be a good game ill be there.

If we play like we did in the 2nd half v Plymouth we should turn them over.

Walker

Martin Keown* Dabizas Stewart

Connolly Scowcroft

* If fit

Must be confident if we are only going to field 10 men against Leeds on Saturday.

Boy Genius said:
Kopite said:

Walker

Martin Keown* Dabizas Stewart

Connolly Scowcroft

* If fit

Must be confident if we are only going to field 10 men against Leeds on Saturday.

He obviously thinks Makin is going to be sent off in the first minute.

LS6_Fox said:
I'll be there, a local game for me :D

Looking forward to it, 3-1 LCFC 8)

Me too, LS6 Fox (or anyone), do you know how much the tickets will cost on the door?

Joe_Fox said:
Me too, LS6 Fox (or anyone), do you know how much the tickets will cost on the door?

Mine was £22 mate, so I presume it would be the same. Anyone know how many tickets we have sold?

Leeds may have lost, but I hear they hit the bar a few times and had as many very close misses.
So it aint going to be easy

Are they being sold on the door?

Joe_Fox said:
Are they being sold on the door?

Yes. £22 - the same as buying in advance - but don't forget, if you do get an advance ticket from the City t/o, City get 5%.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670