Leeds away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
Joe_Fox said:
Are they being sold on the door?

Yes. £22 - the same as buying in advance - but don't forget, if you do get an advance ticket from the City t/o, City get 5%.

Bob

£1.10p? Not worth it really is it seeing as I'd have to faff around with the post, etc.

Joe_Fox said:
bocadillo said:
Joe_Fox said:

Yes. £22 - the same as buying in advance - but don't forget, if you do get an advance ticket from the City t/o, City get 5%.

Bob

£1.10p? Not worth it really is it seeing as I'd have to faff around with the post, etc.

My remark was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek. I'm sorry that I did not make it clear.

Bob

bocadillo said:
Joe_Fox said:
bocadillo said:
Joe_Fox said:

Bob

My remark was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek. I'm sorry that I did not make it clear.

Bob

Bob... it's never obvious when something you say is "tongue-in-cheek" because we can't see your cheek... I have exactly the same problem with your posts on the mailing list - never know when to take you seriously :lol: :roll:

EMC Fox said:
Bob... it's never obvious when something you say is "tongue-in-cheek" because we can't see your cheek... I have exactly the same problem with your posts on the mailing list - never know when to take you seriously :lol: :roll:

Perhaps you should *never* take me seriously then.

Unless I'm saying that tongue-in-cheek of course!

Bob

I propose a new indicator for 'tongue in cheek'

If any thing is written 'toungue in cheek' then please put a ¬ after the sentence.

It's a bit like putting a ^ to indicate sarcasm.

I think it's be a really good idea^

Joe_Fox said:

If any thing is written 'toungue in cheek' then please put a ¬ after the sentence.

Yeah so do I ^¬

Joe_Fox said:

Be easier for me if I use a symbol when I'm not being sarcastic or "tongue-in-cheek" ¬^

Hows about we keep this crap to the general chat forum ay?

I bought my ticket yesterday and we had sold 1600 by then. Hopefully If we can pay on the door might be able to push It up 2000.

I have a ^ but my" " is a ~.
No wonder I cant spell, my keyboard setting is wrong.

How do I change it?

I had ¬

Just rang the ticket office, they have sent 400 tickets back which will be available on the day. Cash only. So we've sold 3,100, not bad at all so close to christmas.

Nottingham Fox said:
Just rang the ticket office, they have sent 400 tickets back which will be available on the day. Cash only. So we've sold 3,100, not bad at all so close to christmas.

I doubt whether we've sold anything like this figure I would think we proably only took a smaller allocation, perhaps 2000. There will have been 400 tickets returned from this and therefore about 1600 - 1700 City fans at the game - certainly nowhere near 3000!

Bob

So does that mean I can buy a ticket on the door? Great, I'll be in the big black coat.

bocadillo said:
Nottingham Fox said:

I doubt whether we've sold anything like this figure I would think we proably only took a smaller allocation, perhaps 2000. There will have been 400 tickets returned from this and therefore about 1600 - 1700 City fans at the game - certainly nowhere near 3000!

Bob

I think you'l be surprised. We took more than 2,000 to Wigan, and thats nearly double the distance. The ticket office said they had returned 400 from there allocation which was 3,500.

Nottingham Fox said:
I think you'l be surprised. We took more than 2,000 to Wigan, and thats nearly double the distance..

A quick look at the Plymouth programme before you made that assertion would have shown that we took 1,629 to Wigan. I am pretty sure that 1,629 is not more than 2,000.

It is only about 15 more miles to Wigan than the 100 miles that it is from Leicester to Leeds - that is not nearly double.

Nottingham Fox said:
The ticket office said they had returned 400 from there allocation which was 3,500.

Did they? Or did they only say they had returned 400 tickets.

You said in an earlier post that we had sold 3,100 tickets. Much as I would love to have 3,099 other fans on my side tomorrow, I will be more than pleasantly surprised if the final figure is within a thousand of that number.

Bob

bocadillo said:
Nottingham Fox said:
I think you'l be surprised. We took more than 2,000 to Wigan, and thats nearly double the distance..

A quick look at the Plymouth programme before you made that assertion would have shown that we took 1,629 to Wigan. I am pretty sure that 1,629 is not more than 2,000.

It is only about 15 more miles to Wigan than the 100 miles that it is from Leicester to Leeds - that is not nearly double.

Nottingham Fox said:
The ticket office said they had returned 400 from there allocation which was 3,500.

Did they? Or did they only say they had returned 400 tickets.

You said in an earlier post that we had sold 3,100 tickets. Much as I would love to have 3,099 other fans on my side tomorrow, I will be more than pleasantly surprised if the final figure is within a thousand of that number.

Bob

The OS website does say that we were allocated some 3,500 tickets for this game. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669