Leeds match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

OS said:
Levein Keeps the Faith

City boss Craig Levein sticks with the same team that gained victory over Derby County for the Championship clash against Leeds United at the Walkers Stadium (1:30pm).

The Foxes put in arguably their best home performances of the season when a solitary David Connolly goal sunk the Rams on Tuesday night.

And Levein saw enough on that evening to feel confident in again naming the same 11 for the penultimate game of the campaign against Kevin Blackwell's men.

That means that Nikos Dabizas, who returns from a two-match suspension, is named on the bench alongside Keith Gillespie, Stefan Moore, Richard Stearman and Joey Gudjonsson.

Mark de Vries has failed to shake off a groin injury, leaving Dion Dublin and Connolly to again lead the City line.

City: Walker, Maybury, Kenton, McCarthy, Stewart, Hughes, Williams, Nalis, Tiatto, Connolly, Dublin.
Subs: Dabizas, Gillespie, Moore, Stearman, Gudjonsson.

Leeds: Sullivan, Kelly, Carlisle, Gregan, Richardson, Einarson, Spring, Moore, Kilgallon, Hulse, Gray.
Subs: Wright, Pugh, Ilic, King, Lennon.

Great side, would have been nice to see some yougsters, but why change arguably our bestside after the derby result...

I fancy another win today,,,, come on the boys....

Disappointing that none of the youngsters are getting a chance but i guess its very difficult to drop players who played well in the last game.

Fair enough but would have been nice to see Dawson,Sheehan or Dodds as subs.

I think Levein said during the week that he was going to keep the same side for this game, but experiment for Plymouth.

I thought Dublin was out with an injury so expected Moore to start. Hopefully Dublin is fully fit to play.

Come on City! Up for this today

i made the 1-0 prediction on tuesday with Conners in the 2nd half.

today i reckon 2-1 Leicester with Leeds scoring in the 1st half, Gareth Williams to equalise in the 2nd and Conners to get another after 70+ mins.

come on lads!

Kicked off. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Yes :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: 1-0 Dublin

already i am wrong :( just seen the goal on sky. well done dubs come on foxes!!!! wish i had went today but couldnt buy online yesterday :(

balls :( thats a crock of shit. the OS had the red cross through the buy option so i guessed it was sold out. is it full webbo?

Gillespie on for Tiatto

Penalty to Leeds - McCarthy challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472