Leeds match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
9 corners and no reward. :102: :102: :102:

its a disgrace what we do with set pieces. i think big mark has to come on in place of elvis who in all honesty isnt very good

G F P said:
come on city!!!!!!!

are we in double figures for corners yet??

9. :eek: :frown: :icon_roll :icon_conf :confused:

fitz said:
its a disgrace what we do with set pieces. i think big mark has to come on in place of elvis who in all honesty isnt very good

My views exactly. Cannot understand why the crowd does not get on his back. Just 2 goals, and how many misses? How many has MDV scored and still our crowd gets on his case all the while.

Boy Genius said:
My views exactly. Cannot understand why the crowd does not get on his back. Just 2 goals, and how many misses? How many has MDV scored and still our crowd gets on his case all the while.

same as last season our famous E-scape goat was connolly, while dublin who was pants had his name chanted everygame he played shite

Boy Genius said:

Against Sheff U the crowd did get on his back for a while...look at his lack of celebration after his goal. For me he offers more than DeVries by was of pace and skill.

He needs better coaching and I'm sure he could find the net more often.

fitz said:
same as last season our famous E-scape goat was connolly, while dublin who was pants had his name chanted everygame he played shite

I could not give a toss how skillful a player is, I judge a forward purely on how many times he scores. Goals what count not silky play

Chester 1 - 0 Forest

Leeds hit the bar again. :frown: :confused: :confused: :icon_conf

Boy Genius said:
I could not give a toss how skillful a player is, I judge a forward purely on how many times he scores. Goals what count not silky play

dublin is neither skillful or a goalscorer, so how do we come to love him so much?

Chester 2 - 0 Forest

fitz said:
dublin is neither skillful or a goalscorer, so how do we come to love him so much?

Please do not include me in that number Fitz.

fitz said:

Because he is a good centre half. Anyone who thinks he has anything left to offer up front is in need of a white stick and a labrador.:018:

Steven said:
Chester 2 - 0 Forest

Not interested to be fair Steven. If we lose, what Forest do in the league below us doesn't bother me.:icon_cry:

SilverFox said:
Not interested to be fair Steven. If we lose, what Forest do in the league below us doesn't bother me.:icon_cry:

its in the cup. shame really as it could be a highlight for the season if we got them in the next round

highland fox said:
Please do not include me in that number Fitz.

sorry, i exclude me and highland from my previous comment

KovSkum Bastards :013: :075: :icon_twis

SilverFox said:

Others might be. ;)

Chester 3-0 Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673