Leeds Player Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyK

Logon 6 - One shot which he seemed to struggle with. Other than that solid. Great kicking as always.
Johan 7 - Good today. Defended very well. couple of lopose passes, but theres not so much pressure on him to go forward for away games.
McAuley 8 - Another good display.
Kisnorbo 8 MOTM Class act. Hardly gave there strikers a touch. First to the ball on some many ocassions. Should have scored through.
Spearman 6 - solid game without excelling.
Low 6 - Should have scored. Set up the second well. Still not sure about him through,
Hughes 5 - typical hughes - lightweight. I think Williams has shown in 1 1/4 games what hughes should be doing. But seems to lack the class.
Twatoo 7 - Great finish, Standard twatoo booking. Did well when moved into midfield.
Williams 6 - A few good touches, touch the ball down well when needed. Pity he had to go off.

Hume 7 - Worked hard again. Good finish.
Hammond 8 - If only the guy could score!! Had a couple of chances. His pace troubled Leeds all night. There center backs couldn't handle him. Not sure whether this say more about how crap Leeds defenders were!

Welsh 6 - Worked hard, but gets his head down and gets himself into corners he can't get out of.
Sylla 5 -Not enough time to get involved.
Maybury 6 - Did well. Should have scored - great save by Sullivan.

On a general note; Good away win against a poor Leeds side. We seemed to make the most of it through. We created 5-6 really good chances and it should have been comfortable.
Leeds were the dirtyness team i've seen this season. So many late tackles, we'll be lucky to have a team on Saturday!!

When you look at where we were a month ago, it just shows how worst it could be. Leeds are really struggling and looked very very bad at the back, and had very little going forward. There's also someone in a worst situation then yourselves!

Logan - 6
Johansson - 7
McAuley - 7
Kisnorbo - 7
Stearman - 7
Tiatto - 7
Hughes - 6
Low - 6
Williams - 6
Hume - 7
Hammond - 8

Welsh - 7
Hughes - 6
Sylla - 6

Logan - 7
Johansson - 7
McAuley - 8
Kisnorbo - 7
Stearman - 5
Tiatto - 7
Hughes - 2
Low - 3
Williams - 9 Brilliant for the short period he was on
Hume - 7
Hammond - 6

Welsh - 7
Sylla - DNQ - More effort from Momo this time
Maybury - DNQ

* Unusual, but I'd like to give Neil Sullivan a mention for his save from Mayburys. 10/10

Last edited:
That was just lazy reporting from Teletext, and it's bollox

Last edited:
Logan 8
Johansson 7
McAuley 8
Kisnorbo 8
Stearman 6
Tiatto 7
Hughes 5
Low 5
Williams 9
Hume 8
Hammond 8

Welsh 4
Sylla 6
Maybury 6

Last edited:
id go along with those scores durham but id give welsh 7 he did well when he came on

Logan 7
Stearman 6
McAuley 8
Kisnorbo 8
Nils 6
Hughes 5
Williams 8
Tiatto 7
Low 5
Hume 6
Hammond 6

Welsh 6

If the two centre backs continue to play like that McCarthy shouldn't even get a sniff of returning to the side.

Yep. Didn't realise he'd done so well twice until i saw it on SKY.

Hard to tell whether it crossed the line.
Good ol' Spearman eh, where would we be without him :icon_lol:

think id rather start with spearmint than kenton who always seems next week will do bit too laid back at times :102:

I thought it was McAuley who cleared the ball of the line twice?

I thought it was McAuley who cleared the ball of the line twice?
I though it was more fun to keep using the "Spearman" line than actually portraying any form a fact

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570