Leeds United

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

Might seem premature but its less than 48 hours away:icon_conf

Same starting line up apart from Gradel in for Berner IMO and I think they're missing Beckford so that will boost us hopefully

4-0 repeat of the 2003 drubbing please blue boys!

RL said that Fryatt was limping when he went off. Let's hope that he's ok for Monday.

We've not got a great record with early kick offs.

We've not got a great record on the telly.

We've not got a recent good record at home.

Surely, it's all set up for a 4-0 win.

Might seem premature but its less than 48 hours away:icon_conf

Same starting line up apart from Gradel in for Berner IMO and I think they're missing Beckford so that will boost us hopefully

4-0 repeat of the 2003 drubbing please blue boys!

No no no, against any team with a strong midfield (which Leeds have) we are out played and out battled when we play with two wingers.

Is Delph actually missing or what? I've heard he's got a two match ban, but some people have said it starts after the Leicester game...? If they're missing Beckford, Becchio and Delph then we should walk it to be fair, they're the only real quality players they have.

Really looking forward to this game now. Let's hope the atmosphere is the best it has been at home this season. We are almost there. 2-0 Fryatt & Howard.

Is Delph actually missing or what? I've heard he's got a two match ban, but some people have said it starts after the Leicester game...?

Suspensions for 5/10/15 cards start seven days after the last booking. Delph's suspension therefore starts on Tuesday, one day after they play us.

Re: Hereford 1-3

Moved from Hereford post-match thread - Boc

I hate Leeds. I shall never forget their racist chants at Filbo of 'You're a town of P***s, or their riposte when fined for that chant 'You're a town of Taxis'

I can never forgive some of their players who I won't name, but their names are smeared with the same aggressive filth.

For me, the Leeds match is political.

Let's hope we bin the filth, on Monday.

That's all.

x

Last edited by a moderator:
i can definately garuntee the atmosphere will be electric after our successful trip to that small town in Wales today

The tiggers haven't got a great record when playing at the Walkers, but they won today.

Anyone know what our result was after the last time the tiggers played and won at the Walkers?

Hope we give them a good stuffing!

Can not wait for this! I've got the day off on Monday just to sit at home and watch the game on Sky!
I'll be sat on the sofa getting a bit pissed by myself at lunchtime while watching the game! (same as most days then really, except I'll hopefully have something decent to watch!)

If we draw with the dirty scum, and then MK Dons lose and Milwall lose/draw later in the day, we're up aren't we?

Hope we give them a good stuffing!

Can not wait for this! I've got the day off on Monday just to sit at home and watch the game on Sky!
I'll be sat on the sofa getting a bit pissed by myself at lunchtime while watching the game! (same as most days then really, except I'll hopefully have something decent to watch!)

If we draw with the dirty scum, and then MK Dons lose and Milwall lose/draw later in the day, we're up aren't we?

You wouldn't have had it off otherwise? Shocker!

The tiggers haven't got a great record when playing at the Walkers, but they won today.

Anyone know what our result was after the last time the tiggers played and won at the Walkers?

Have the Tigers ever won at the Walkers before? They haven't when I've watched them.
There was a great atmosphere there today, I'm hoping we can equal / better it on Monday. The pitch didn't seem too churned up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670