Leeds United

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a case of, if we get this many points etc now.....the players know winning this one puts our foot through the promotion door. I'd like to think after the huffing and puffing the last few weeks they want it over and done with just like we do!

Grayson will surely be applauded as an ex player won't he? The only reason I think some people will boo him is because he joined the scum of the earth.

i hope we destroy them...oh btw, does anyone know if Beckford is definately out?

i hope we destroy them...oh btw, does anyone know if Beckford is definately out?

From dirtyleeds site:

Striker Luciano Becchio joins Jermaine Beckford and Sam Sodje on Simon Grayson's assessment list ahead of Monday's trip to Leicester City.

The striker was forced to withdraw from the action against Stockport on Saturday, and the manager says he is closely monitoring all three players in readiness for the trip to a sell-out Walkers Stadium.

"They are all doubts," said the manager. "We're not prepared to risk players. If they are 100 per cent they will play, if there's any doubt they won't.

From dirtyleeds site:

"They are all doubts," said the manager. "We're not prepared to risk players. If they are 100 per cent they will play, if there's any doubt they won't.

Quite right to, he will need them for the play offs......

So they will all be playing then:icon_wink

Who cares anyway, we are playing the Leeds of 2009 not the 1970's. They are nothing special, and i doubt that Bremner & co would have lost to Histon.

Grayson will surely be applauded as an ex player won't he?

He's not here as an ex-player though is he. Best thing would be just to ignore him and let's all get behind our team.

He's not here as an ex-player though is he. Best thing would be just to ignore him and let's all get behind our team.

you trying for the final ten before you leave for the game?

So they will all be playing then:icon_wink

Who cares anyway, we are playing the Leeds of 2009 not the 1970's. They are nothing special, and i doubt that Bremner & co would have lost to Histon.

What about Wimbledon? :102:

Right, I'm setting off in a minute, see you there ... what time does the 1884 open today anybody know?

Not sure what you mean. Can you say it in French :icon_wink

moi,juste une tondeuse!

et aujourd hui peut etre le coup de grace

score from mar 13 2007

2006/2007 Tue 13 Mar Leicester City 1 - 1 Leeds Utd. Championship

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696