Leeds Utd away 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We threw 2 points away.

And if we finish in the same position at the end of the season as we are now. we'll be promoted as champions and theshites will still be in league 1

And if we finish in the same position at the end of the season as we are now. we'll be promoted as champions and theshites will still be in league 1

and if we finish 3rd by 1 or 2 points shy, we will be fecked!

Enjoy your point everyone, Im off down the boozer to cry into my pint.

According to RL it's not that bad a result in front of 40,000, where were the other 6 odd thousand hiding then?

I'm happy with that. Leeds were always going to be better than their previous form suggested, what with the new manager and so on... we were never going to continue our winning run on forever. A well fought point away from home at stadium that can be intimidating to say the least is a good result in my book.

hello from the sunny algarve!!!!

not a bad result but shame to throw it away in the last min.

bye :)

p.s god its warm here!!!

I wonder what NP will have to say in reply to the inevitable Mattock question(s).

We gained a point on 3rd, thats the main thing, i dont care if we finish 1st or 2nd as long as we go up

Its the nature of the result that disappoints.
If city had levelled halfway through the 2nd half an ended 1-1, i would accept it as being a decent point.
Unfortunately having the 3pts snatched at the death tends to put gloom on the preceedings.
I'll take the positives though. Maintaining a 15pt lead over a side who are probaly capable of going on a long unbeaten run, will do for me.

I'm so gutted. we could have been pulling away nicely. Yes other results went our way so it's not the end of the world. MK Dons look the other form team at the moment though so we have to keep ahead of them.

It sounded like we were solid today, and up to the goal Martin had had a good game. I don't rate Martin but I don't think he is as shit as people make out. There is no way we should be saying "be happy with a point" Leeds have been dreadful lately even with Beckford back today they must feel very relieved to have held us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669