Leeds Vs Leicester, Leeds view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E's not been back then, that Bazzles?

where is tha leeds fan who said 3-0

hahahahahahahaha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa haha ha ha :icon_bigg

Yes im here.Im not frightened to come on Funny how you played a strong team. I was under the impression Leeds were doing the same. Left out Lloyd Sam, and left out Watt for most of it so no natural wingers and Kasper our impressive first choice keeper. We played a mediocre team. A strong team for Leeds and I wouldve stood by my 3-0 win. We didnt though!!!!
Enjoy your victory and the next round to see how far you will get before the big boys come in. The league is what counts and we wont be fronting a half hearted team like we did tonight.
Glad you enjoyed your cup final against the biggest team in the league.
Didnt someone say on here its a cup they could do without? Glad we are out of it.

Yes im here.Im not frightened to come on Funny how you played a strong team. I was under the impression Leeds were doing the same. Left out Lloyd Sam, and left out Watt for most of it so no natural wingers and Kasper our impressive first choice keeper. We played a mediocre team. A strong team for Leeds and I wouldve stood by my 3-0 win. We didnt though!!!!
Enjoy your victory and the next round to see how far you will get before the big boys come in. The league is what counts and we wont be fronting a half hearted team like we did tonight.
Didnt someone say on here its a cup they could do without? Glad we are out of it.

Yet another deluded Leeds fan, it must be ****ing horrible being let down nearly every week.

ha ha

gracious in defeat? not a chance

a strong team? it was half of the team that got wolloped 3-0 on saturday

strong team? what with household names like Logan and Lamey? i wish we could field a strong team. in fact, that's the biggest compliment we've had, thanks

the reason most leicester fans don't like Leeds is because of their bell end fans... plus ca change eh?

oh and by stadium size, Leeds aren't even the biggest league club in Yorkshire

tsk

not sure Leeds are the biggest club in Leeds, i bet their rugby league team get bigger crowds

They're as bad as Geordies.

Worst I would say, at least Newcastle had a decent team at this level and are not doing too badly in the Premiership.

Whenever I meet a Leeds fan and I have to be polite or it relates to business I really have to bite my tongue and not say anything about how much "up themselves" Leeds fans are and what a load of arseholes they really are!!

All the Leeds fans I know are alright, but then none of them are actually from Leeds...

How many teams have got 30,000 on the opening day and over 25k last saturday?
Of course we are the biggest team in the league.
Anyway I would be more worried about your league start than arguing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669