leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
me, its only 110 miles so closest game of season i think. hurrah!

£29 return from Sandwich - BARGAIN !!

Real Sharapova said:
Me and the LB will be getting the 09.55 from King's Cross.

And thank goodness it gets an hour later for each game!!

webmaster said:
Me.

Can't find any cheap train tickets so it looks like I'll be driving.

What? I got a single to Leeds from Kings Cross for £14 and the return for £9. If its a London thing, pay from London and get on at Leicester?

Edited to say just checked a map and it goes via Peterborough, you're probably best in the motor.

Last edited:
theyve moved us from behind the goal (last season) to the corner flag :icon_roll

Dickovforengland! said:
What? I got a single to Leeds from Kings Cross for £14 and the return for £9. If its a London thing, pay from London and get on at Leicester?

I looked at tickets from London - I could do Nuneaton-London-Leeds-Nuneaton for about the same price as Nuneaton-Leeds-Nuneaton, but I'd have to leave too early.
The cheapest tickets I found from London don't go via Leicester, they go via Peterborough, and even then the ticket wouldn't be valid getting on half way through the journey. Probably wouldn't get caught but if you did you'd have to pay the full fare.

LS6_Fox said:
I will be there, but in the Leeds end (just behind the dugouts)

is that because it is cheaper or because you can see from there? are we in the stand behind the goal or in the feckin shit corner again?

Dickovforengland! said:

eeerrr... those are GNER prices and GNER trains don't go through Leicester.

And are you sure it wasn't £14½ and £9½ - that's an extra quid on the return journey and out-of-work people like me and webbo have to watch every penny!!

fitz said:
is that because it is cheaper or because you can see from there? are we in the stand behind the goal or in the feckin shit corner again?

The latter - but they have just started selling seats in the upper tier, so that is some small comfort.

for the train its probably cheapest getting a train to sheffield on the midland mainline then a gner train from there up. i would have thought. every time i have got to leicester by train i've switched from virgin/gner to the mainline at derby or sheffield

fitz said:
Definitely cheaper, my mate gets free tickets through his work, so I'm using them!

fitz said:
for the train its probably cheapest getting a train to sheffield on the midland mainline then a gner train from there up. i would have thought.

GNER train from Sheffield??? You don't get out much, do you Fitz!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566