Left Back and Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
MB has gone very quiet, but he must be itching to share the news??!!

Is the patrick Gerrbrand deal a dead duck, or is he the left back?

I think Gerrbrand is a CB (still haggling over price), maybe need him as cover, dont think hes the LB

Ive heard that CL is after Malcolm Christie on a season loan from 'Boro.

You heard it here first.

(A Derby fan just told me in the canteen)

I think he would be perfect loan material - if fit. He's a proper fox in the box and could definately get us 20+ goals next year, he's from Nuneaton aswell so he'd feel at home

Wellard said:
Ive heard that CL is after Malcolm Christie on a season loan from 'Boro.

You heard it here first.

(A Derby fan just told me in the canteen)

they let derby fans in your canteen :icon_eek: surely thats not permitted under health and hygiene laws :eek: where do you work? i will report them you shouldnt have to work in conditions like that these days ......outrageous

I hate Derby scum bag backward twatty fookers... Hate them, their horrible kit with their horrible backward twat fans....

alex said:
I hate Derby scum bag backward twatty fookers... Hate them, their horrible kit with their horrible backward twat fans....

so then how do you really feel about derby fans?

isnt christie a bit injury prone? i spose a loan would be ideal then we could send him back if we wanted.

Now that Lovell looks like signing, it would appear the Christie rumour is complete bollox. Although there is no doubting Chrisite's ability, I would have been shocked if CL had taken the risk of signing a player who has such well publicised injury problems when he plans to operate with such a small squad, IMO signing a player with these problems would be too great a risk. Most of CL's signings have good fitness records and history and therefore Christie does not fit in with what CL is trying to build. Although it would be a mate for Morris.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Now that Lovell looks like signing, it would appear the Christie rumour is complete bollox. Although there is no doubting Chrisite's ability, I would have been shocked if CL had taken the risk of signing a player who has such well publicised injury problems when he plans to operate with such a small squad, IMO signing a player with these problems would be too great a risk. Most of CL's signings have good fitness records and history and therefore Christie does not fit in with what CL is trying to build. Although it would be a mate for Morris.

Whilst touching every form of available nearby wood, Morris has now done 9 days of pre-season without breaking down.:eek: :) :) ;)

Give him time Steven give him time.It's early days today will see the big test when he as to climb up 3 steps to board the team Bus.

Steven said:
Whilst touching every form of available nearby wood, Morris has now done 9 days of pre-season without breaking down.:eek: :) :) ;)
yes but has he actually played anything competitive so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566