Left Back and Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkman

MB has gone very quiet, but he must be itching to share the news??!!

Is the patrick Gerrbrand deal a dead duck, or is he the left back?

dpjfox

I think Gerrbrand is a CB (still haggling over price), maybe need him as cover, dont think hes the LB

Wellard

Ive heard that CL is after Malcolm Christie on a season loan from 'Boro.

You heard it here first.

(A Derby fan just told me in the canteen)

Wellard

I think he would be perfect loan material - if fit. He's a proper fox in the box and could definately get us 20+ goals next year, he's from Nuneaton aswell so he'd feel at home

lazzer

Wellard said:
Ive heard that CL is after Malcolm Christie on a season loan from 'Boro.

You heard it here first.

(A Derby fan just told me in the canteen)

they let derby fans in your canteen :icon_eek: surely thats not permitted under health and hygiene laws :eek: where do you work? i will report them you shouldnt have to work in conditions like that these days ......outrageous

alex

I hate Derby scum bag backward twatty fookers... Hate them, their horrible kit with their horrible backward twat fans....

fcukcov

alex said:
I hate Derby scum bag backward twatty fookers... Hate them, their horrible kit with their horrible backward twat fans....

so then how do you really feel about derby fans?

fcukcov

isnt christie a bit injury prone? i spose a loan would be ideal then we could send him back if we wanted.

PFKAKTF FOX

Now that Lovell looks like signing, it would appear the Christie rumour is complete bollox. Although there is no doubting Chrisite's ability, I would have been shocked if CL had taken the risk of signing a player who has such well publicised injury problems when he plans to operate with such a small squad, IMO signing a player with these problems would be too great a risk. Most of CL's signings have good fitness records and history and therefore Christie does not fit in with what CL is trying to build. Although it would be a mate for Morris.

Steven

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Now that Lovell looks like signing, it would appear the Christie rumour is complete bollox. Although there is no doubting Chrisite's ability, I would have been shocked if CL had taken the risk of signing a player who has such well publicised injury problems when he plans to operate with such a small squad, IMO signing a player with these problems would be too great a risk. Most of CL's signings have good fitness records and history and therefore Christie does not fit in with what CL is trying to build. Although it would be a mate for Morris.

Whilst touching every form of available nearby wood, Morris has now done 9 days of pre-season without breaking down.:eek: :) :) ;)

highland fox

Give him time Steven give him time.It's early days today will see the big test when he as to climb up 3 steps to board the team Bus.

fcukcov

Steven said:
Whilst touching every form of available nearby wood, Morris has now done 9 days of pre-season without breaking down.:eek: :) :) ;)
yes but has he actually played anything competitive so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669