Legs Eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Off to go and sit in the car and listen to the draw on the radio.

Number 11

Come ON !!

I'm happy with that

Weekend away in the smoke

Could have been much worse

not so sure about this one... a tie where we would fancy our chances but could as easily get knocked out...

Full draw:

Bolton vs Derby/Fulham
WBA/Spurs vs Forest
Everton vs Man U
Charlton vs Leicester
Burnley vs Blackburn
Southampton vs Brentford/Hartlepool
Newcastle vs Chelsea
Arsenal vs West Ham/Sheffield Utd

Leigh said:
Full draw:

Bolton vs Derby/Fulham
WBA/Spurs vs Forest
Everton vs Man U
Charlton vs Leicester
Burnley vs Blackburn
Newcastle vs Chelsea

Leicester / Spurs in the final :wink:

Charlton isn't really a great draw for us.

They're a Premiership team, so it makes it a difficult game for us, plus it doesn't have the financial benefit that a game against Arsenal/Chelsea/United/Newcastle would have.

Having said that, it's a game we can win. They only beat Yeovil 3-2 in the last round, and when we come to play them hopefully we'll still be on a good run with a lot of confidence. :)

Come on City! Get to the quarters at least!

Dont forget that as a premiership club they will be arrogant, cocky and expect to walk all over us. but they are in for a surprise.

charlton v leicester.

god, that's even dull for a leicester fan..

step said:
Dont forget that as a premiership club they will be arrogant, cocky and expect to walk all over us. but they are in for a surprise.

Have you seen any games this season?

Brighton walked all over us, I think they were surprised!

I doubt Charlton will be worried too much....

Bolton vs Derby/Fulham
WBA/Spurs vs Forest
Everton vs Man U
Charlton vs Leicester :D
Burnley vs Blackburn
Newcastle vs Chelsea

My predictions......I fancy us to beat Charlton, and I can see Brentford going through and giving Southampton a shock.

I was dissapointed by the draw. Charlton makes me feel bored. Hopefully we can take many thousands of fans and make it another home-away game (if you see what I mean).

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Bolton vs Derby/Fulham
WBA/Spurs vs Forest
Everton vs Man U
Charlton vs Leicester :D
Burnley vs Blackburn
Newcastle vs Chelsea

My predictions......I fancy us to beat Charlton, and I can see Brentford going through and giving Southampton a shock.

I was banking on a Leicester v Hartlepool final

At least its winable if we'd have got Chelsea,Man Utd,Arsenal etc then we would be looking at an exit with Charlton we stand a fighting chance.We can get the big guns in the Semis.....

scoobyfox said:
step said:

Dont question my attendence or knowledge abouy city you little shit head. If you had been to any matches this season you would have seen the enormous improvment in the players attitude, team spirit and quality of the football they play. and I do hope charlton aint worried.

step said:
scoobyfox said:
step said:

Dont question my attendence or knowledge abouy city you little shit head. If you had been to any matches this season you would have seen the enormous improvment in the players attitude, team spirit and quality of the football they play. and I do hope charlton aint worried.

100% right, we have improved greatly, and the fans should get right behind the team...but chill! :wink: Scooby is new to the forum and i'm sure he wasn't making any judgements about you. 8)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

To quote lenny

step said:
To quote lenny

Lenny

Henry
Bennett
the Lion
Godber
Bruce
Glover

:?: :? :? :wink:

Status