Leicester 0 - 0 Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad result against Boro.... fantastic performance, and we didn't concede! We were the better team I think, but can't complain too much about a draw. Thought the team played the passing game well, but knew when to hit it longer

DJ was amazing, and Moreno looks to be a really good signing. Pretty pleased.

Last edited:
Dyer seemed to be the weaker link for me, some of his crosses/corners were under par.

Played some great stuff, I'm feeling positive after seeing that.

The most important thing today was to keep a clean sheet, we did it well and always looked assured, even with the full backs getting forward often.

Moreno looks class, Lamey also looked very lively, but untill we sign Koren we will not have made one good signing this season, strange.

Played some great stuff, I'm feeling positive after seeing that.

The most important thing today was to keep a clean sheet, we did it well and always looked assured, even with the full backs getting forward often.

Moreno looks class, Lamey also looked very lively, but untill we sign Koren we will not have made one good signing this season, strange.

love it :038:

Live stream via Iraq Goals..we looked good going forward and must be disappointed not to have taken all 3 points.We need to practice corners but overall Hobbs had a good game,Lamey and Moreno look decent signings, DJ was very impressive and for a team in the making can't complain!

Live stream via Iraq Goals..we looked good going forward and must be disappointed not to have taken all 3 points.We need to practice corners but overall Hobbs had a good game,Lamey and Moreno look decent signings, DJ was very impressive and for a team in the making can't complain!

I have a feeling Boro will say the same. It was an even matched game. Boro looked more lethal in front of goal IMO. They defended better than we did

dj on fire, howard keeps givin away fouls, think gallagher should start ahead of oakley, play king and wellens in the centre, good performance deserved a goal at least

Big range of opinions on BBC

Some think we're amazing, others think we're doomed..

I don't see how from that performance people can think we're fecked?

Not happy with the result but liked the performance. Just need to sharpen up in front of goal and we should have a good season.

Liked the new signings - Lamey made a couple of great tackles when he came on. Agree that Dyer seems like the weakest link on todays performance.

A clean sheet should be a confidence booster to Hobbs anyway. He seemed a more certain of himself today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566