Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Butcher of Caley Thistle and Derek Adams of Ross County both doing superb jobs up here with very limited resources. I know Butcher turned down Barnsley (or was it Burnley?..somewhere South anyway) but was reportedly quite interested. Step up for either and a chance to build for the next couple of seasons rather than going all out for instant promotion...

I know I'm late to this thread, but people forget that without Morgan taking their player down he'd be 1 on 1 and probably would have scored and I seriously doubt our team would of scored twice. No creativity or set piece takers in our starting 11. No logic in Pearsons decisions on and off field. Time for a change while we still have a glimmer of hope left. Fans were good though!

Still no reason for Morgan to do it, he was always 100% going to be sent off whilst the striker might have scored with 87 minutes plus injury time for your lot to pull it back.

No brainer

Terry Butcher of Caley Thistle and Derek Adams of Ross County both doing superb jobs up here with very limited resources. I know Butcher turned down Barnsley (or was it Burnley?..somewhere South anyway) but was reportedly quite interested. Step up for either and a chance to build for the next couple of seasons rather than going all out for instant promotion...

Sounds sensible, if there's one thing this club is known for, it's building for the future and not expecting instant success :icon_bigg

As pissed off and depressed as I was last night. Mainly because a point was worthy largely due to Millwall being total shit with zero creativity. It took a mishit cross for the winner.

I really can't understand the anger of our fans now. The situation is here now, we have a mini season and we have to try to build some form in the process making the top six. Pearson surely will be gone at the end of the season but he won't be going this season. So constantly moaning and bickering is ultimately pointless, just sit tight, get behind them like last night. Fingers crossed the form will come, if it doesn't we will be in the second tier as most of our history.

Absolutely agree.

No instant replacement available at this stage - so whilst there is a slim chance of making the play offs we have to make the best of a bad job and hope for the best. I trust that the owners are in no doubt that Pearson is not as good as it gets and are in the meantime preparing the way for his successor - as well as having to think about paying off another manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566