Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should hope so Mawsley, I hate over-reactions.

Ignoring does not seem to work. People who are keen to tell me they ignore my posts still write angry replies to them.

For what it is worth (probably not much) I was told by a West Ham fan today about a rumour there that Sam Allardyce is being replaced at the end of the season and has been approached by Leicester.

Big Sam would be perfect in the sense of playing the right sort of football to get us promoted.

Problems would include having to restructure the squad to play that sort of game - difficult but possible.

I would prefer Big Sam to MON. I posted some weeks ago that MON was now a bust flush the same goes for Warnock. I've been a big fan of both of them but their time has gone.

Interesting how Sunderland bit the bullet and sacked MON - sadly our owners were behind the game with Pearson and are now likely to be stuck with a dead duck until the end of the season.

Big Sam would be perfect in the sense of playing the right sort of football to get us promoted.

Problems would include having to restructure the squad to play that sort of game - difficult but possible.

I would prefer Big Sam to MON. I posted some weeks ago that MON was now a bust flush the same goes for Warnock. I've been a big fan of both of them but their time has gone.

Interesting how Sunderland bit the bullet and sacked MON - sadly our owners were behind the game with Pearson and are now likely to be stuck with a dead duck until the end of the season.

We'll see how much good it does them.

MON iis a premier league manager like arry and hughesie.Another cock up and they might sniff around for less than a mill a year.Big Sam will cost a lot more than NP.I think Lester would be a good match for Hughes to resurrect his career ,given your spending power
.I think he will get prem or better paid job abroad.He is good with mediocrity-Whales did ok under him.Not so Rids?

I know I'm late to this thread, but people forget that without Morgan taking their player down he'd be 1 on 1 and probably would have scored and I seriously doubt our team would of scored twice. No creativity or set piece takers in our starting 11. No logic in Pearsons decisions on and off field. Time for a change while we still have a glimmer of hope left. Fans were good though!

What positivity is there to talk about right now?

None - for those that think that failing to get promotion is the end of the world.

Life is still worth living.You are only 12 points behind the auto spot and you have a terrific goal difference.

Life is still worth living.You are only 12 points behind the auto spot and you have a terrific goal difference.

What a kind thing to say. Unfortunately implosions don't often just stop. When's the next time play a team that should turn us over? It's pretty much a cert to stop the rot there. We seem to break form of the other team. That's why I'm always concerned when we come up against teams that are losing every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566