Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is a depressing place when people only talk about negative things.

One of the reasons why many don't bother posting on here.

Stupid comments like 'we'd have lost even if we had 11 men' just seem pointless to me. I think it's fair to say that the sending off really knocked the stuffing out of us, but I thought we put in a reasonable performance under the circumstances.

There is still plenty to play for, even if today's results go against us - and that is being objective, as opposed to being a Pearson bum-licker.

No, I was reading the post as the score popped up on SSN.At least Forest are losing eh?
Got to take any positives. And dirty Leeds are losing too. Things are getting better!

One of the reasons why many don't bother posting on here.

Stupid comments like 'we'd have lost even if we had 11 men' just seem pointless to me. I think it's fair to say that the sending off really knocked the stuffing out of us, but I thought we put in a reasonable performance under the circumstances.

There is still plenty to play for, even if today's results go against us - and that is being objective, as opposed to being a Pearson bum-licker.

Comments like those are pretty pointless. But Millwall were the team on top in those first 3 minutes. I think they'd already had a couple of corners and looked far more up for it than we did. Whether this would have panned out for the entire match, no one can say. It seemed to me that it took the sending off to light a spark under us and get things going. It was a deserved red card and I have no idea what Morgan was thinking making that kind of challenge so early in the game at 0-0. Why Pearson patted him on the back when he came off, I have no idea. I would have expected him to be a bit more angry at such a stupid decision, which was inevitably going to have an effect on our chances of winning.

We've been poor since February and played badly against Boro and Wolves.

Pearson is tactically inept but the players were seemingly playing for him in a fashion that got results, however now the players body language has changed towards him for one reason or another, it's noticeable as they trudge off the pitch and generally ignore his yells from the touchline, on several occasions he was shouting for Nugents attention and didn't get it.

He's going to get the boot at the end of the season regardless, if in the slimmest of chances we got promotion I'd expect him to be relieved of his duties.

Late equaliser for Forest means one point less handed out. Good thing I suppose

Hello again it's me, i might not have the best eyesight in the world i may put things on here has perfect as anybody else but atleast i know what i'm talking about.Out of the play-offs no convidence in the squad what so ever to get a point.I said Pearson wouldn't get us in the play-offs and i'm proven right.Would anyone like to comment? p.s i except any apologise when Pearson get's the sack

Hello again it's me, i might not have the best eyesight in the world i may put things on here has perfect as anybody else but atleast i know what i'm talking about.Out of the play-offs no convidence in the squad what so ever to get a point.I said Pearson wouldn't get us in the play-offs and i'm proven right.Would anyone like to comment? p.s i except any apologise when Pearson get's the sack
If only you had spent your vCash on your predictions you would have been a virtual rich man.

Out of the playoffs and as I said earlier, it is now out of our hands to a degree, which considering where were were in January is absolutely gutting, and to be honest you can only label it one way........a horid failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669