Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.
I think it may be still possible to go up automatically.
Sorry.I have started talking to myself.
Riddles-could be an interesting last day.
I would invite you for a coffee but would not wish to be seen with anyone welsh in case your freinds from Leeds pop over to say hello.
Hopefully a peaceful end to the season and then Nige can rebuild for next year

Wibble wobble time Rids?Surely when we are the city of culture.Your not going to go all Bellamy I hope.You are my only welsh freind

I actually meant you are my only freind.I regard you as an acquaintance Mowers-but we could move on from this if you like

Hello again it's me, i might not have the best eyesight in the world i may put things on here has perfect as anybody else but atleast i know what i'm talking about.Out of the play-offs no convidence in the squad what so ever to get a point.I said Pearson wouldn't get us in the play-offs and i'm proven right.Would anyone like to comment? p.s i except any apologise when Pearson get's the sack

It's all about the convidence eh Tel.

If my posts annoy you so much, why not just ignore them?

Ignoring does not seem to work. People who are keen to tell me they ignore my posts still write angry replies to them.

For what it is worth (probably not much) I was told by a West Ham fan today about a rumour there that Sam Allardyce is being replaced at the end of the season and has been approached by Leicester.

Ignoring does not seem to work. People who are keen to tell me they ignore my posts still write angry replies to them.

For what it is worth (probably not much) I was told by a West Ham fan today about a rumour there that Sam Allardyce is being replaced at the end of the season and has been approached by Leicester.

Someone else mentioned this last night, I thought, I can't remember who.

Last edited:
Allardyce would be a baaaaaad move I think!

Would take yet more rebuilding of the squad. Don't think many of our players fit the 'Big Sam' mould.

I think Allardyce would do well but I don't see West Ham getting rid. Not that he is going to feature in any speculation now O'Neill has been pushed at Sunderland.

Allardyce would be a baaaaaad move I think!

Would take yet more rebuilding of the squad. Don't think many of our players fit the 'Big Sam' mould.
That will probably happen regardless of who

If the owners have approached Big Sam or anyone else then why the feck would Pearson be bothered for the rest of the season? Or the players? Stupid decision if true.

If the owners have approached Big Sam or anyone else then why the feck would Pearson be bothered for the rest of the season? Or the players?.

Based on that, I would suggest the owners approached him about ten games ago...

Christ cried, I came here to see if anyone was actually talking about the game and all I could find was the usual 'Pearson out' stuff, a stream of gibberish from ****ing Joe_Fox and some tedious back and forth bollocks between drew and Matt. It's like ****ing Foxestalk in here.

Jeff, no, the STFU comment is in this thread. It's still there. Post number 53.

Now... how did Wes Morgan play?

One man's gibberish is another man's gospel Blue Maniac. As for STFU, how can this be classed as offensive. People always put feck, fook, eff, etc to replace a certain word. These people never get banned. Also, it could mean many things. I refer you to this: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/STFU

Webbo, again, apologies for the 'Pearson sacked...' threads - didn't realise they got tweeted at all.

Cate, sorry too, but I still stand by my posts. We all have opinions and it is our right to have them. If you don't like my posts then don't read them, an easy solution, but seriously, please don't mock them like a child.

Let's draw a line under this matter and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566