Post Match Leicester 0 Arsenal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you think what the coaching staff do as anyone with half a brain watching Arsenal could see that if you attack them their back line makes mistakes, Crystal Palace did it very well but then chose to sit back for the final 15 minutes.
Surely someone scouts the opposition and comes up with a plan ?

I can't even be arsed to critique that 1st half, much similar to how our players couldn't be ****ed one bit during it.

Complete insult to everyone there.

2nd half better but far too late. I've never seen a team with consecutive wins look like like they've had the confidence kicked out of them like us under Rodgers.

We looked like like Norwich.

A complete **** up of an approach to the game.

A special mention for Maddison who must be the thickest person on that pitch. 2 goals down and he's time wasting for them.

I assume BR is off, its the only reasonable explanation for the attitudes on show in the 1st 45.

You could tell after 10 seconds of the start that the attitude wasn't right and we wouldn't win it. Thomas let's the ball go out for a throw in to us even though he had enough time to play it down the wing to put them under pressure. Instead, we were under constant pressure until it was too late and two goals behind.

We have been shite so far this year. Barring one or two periods of decent play we have been poor. Pleasingly I have only had to sit through one game live. I was going to get some hospitality seats for entertaining clients this year. Thank **** I didn’t.

The worst thing about it is that the poor play is in my view (almost - where we have had to do things like rely on Vestershite we have been weakened) mostly avoidable. BR has not earned his money this year. I don’t get his approach. Why set us up on the back foot. It’s not working you inflexible knob.

And… I dunno, what’s the answer here?
I’m going to adopt that approach in future. I’ve got the dentist next week, if he tells me I need any work doing I’ll just sit up and shout ‘AND…???!!!’

Some harsh critiques of Thomas, Soumare and Amartey.
As for the shiJordon Pickford, he kept them in the game ( he was their man of the match)

I thought Oliver was pretty shit, actually

Evans should have got a red, for a start

We could have had the best referee in the ****ing world but if he wasn’t in charge of electric shock treatment for our comatose ****ing team for 30 minutes, he couldn’t have affected the result.

The ref is the reason we won't have a cb pairing of Vesty and Cags for the next few games.

He should be worshipped for this alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570