Post Match Leicester 0 Aston Villa 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't take my eye off it. Complete end of season feel.

If ever a match summed up a season. Pointless & not even worth the effort of turning up.

Bring on the cricket.

Don’t forget the injuries. Will someone please think of the injuries.

Shite.

2 points from Newcastle, Everton, and Villa. And some through we had a shot at the top six :)

Rogers will claim a good season. I say we have massively underperformed all year and it’s largely down to him. Terrible signings, terrible tactics, and painfully boring.

Abject, pathetic ,lethargic god awful performance! How the hell has Perez wormed his way back into the matchday squad? I would hate to be a striker with the way BR is setting this team up he is killing all creativity, how many games will it take for BR to understand that Maddison is more effective in the middle?

Lookman is a right winger being played on the left and any team can shut us out of a game as BR will not play two upfront, he is doing the same things over and over expecting a different outcome. Mourinho will shaft him on Thursday.

Did we really expect anything else. The season will peter out and if we don't pick up any significant injuries then that's no problem with me. All our focus is and should be on the Europa conference league.

Rogers will claim a good season. I say we have massively underperformed all year and it’s largely down to him. Terrible signings, terrible tactics, and painfully boring.
Careful… remember that we could do worse.

We're missing Fofana. Once he's back we'll be playing well again. Even Daka and Soumare will look good.
You forgot Justin. All be be right once Justin and Fofana are back.

Did we really expect anything else. The season will peter out and if we don't pick up any significant injuries then that's no problem with me. All our focus is and should be on the Europa conference league.

Agreed on the focus. But not sure if our current form is good prep for the 2 games. The Newcastle game i was willing to let pass as we'd have tired players but writing off the last 2.....We're now practicing being shit and hoping to turn it on and off.

I'm just ****ed off I won't be able to sell my ticket for every remaining home game.

We're missing Fofana. Once he's back we'll be playing well again. Even Daka and Soumare will look good.
In fairness, our defence looks a million times better since his return. The fact that it has coincided with Vardy being out is a bit of a ****er because we have no one up top with the required quality.

Daka.... Holy flaps. He's ****ing diabolical.

In fairness, our defence looks a million times better since his return. The fact that it has coincided with Vardy being out is a bit of a ****er because we have no one up top with the required quality.

We do look better. We still have flaws that Fofana being missing never justified. Youri with no look defence splitting passes, matches lasting longer than we can be arsed with, Some summer signings still playing....and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566