Post Match Leicester 0 Aston Villa 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an absolute shitfest of the highest order, from both teams. Truly dreadful, ****ing awful horseshit

Notwithstanding the fact that Daka is a ****ing car crash and a joke of a player, we set up to leave a gaping maw in the centre of the pitch behind him. It was crying out for a skilful, creative talented player to run rings around their shambles of a midfield. Someone like that there James Maddison bloke would do

But no, he spent the entire match, yet again, completely wasted over on the right hand side, whilst the lardarse number 8 strolled around somewhere next to ****ing Justin, for some bizarre reason. A totally unbelievable, unbalanced pile of shit. This system cannot, and will not, work unless he is on the middle, where he belongs. It’s ****ing ludicrous

And Sweet Holy Jebus, bring back Musa or Slimani rather than play that hopeless twat up front again. He’s ****ing rubbish, and you surely must be seeing this now. Is DJ Campbell still playing, cos I’d genuinely sooner have that **** back again than watch this ****ing clown play again.

And all ****ing afternoon long I kept thinking what a jammy bastard Lako is.

I hate him

Villa were right dirty bastards. Constant fouling off the ball and time wasting from early on. The referee was diabolical. Easily the worst I've seen this season. He had absolutely no control over that match from start to finish. He was completely oblivious to what was going on around him. Wanker.

That said, we were painful viewing. Puel-ball was back. Lots of our players looked shagged out or clueless or both. I didn't understand the line up, the tactical approach or the changes. The whole afternoon felt like a waste of everybody's time.

Dewsbury-Hall was terrible in the first half and excellent in the second. **** all else to say really. Fofana was shit. Oh, and if we can't find a U23 winger who is better than wasting £15m on Lookman, we've gone mad.

Cheers. nice & relaxing. feeling summery now. I'm on the beach.
Just a shame we're shit at cricket as well.

I've been watching a fair bit of this unfortunately

Holy ****, someone just told me they played Sweet Caroline at full time.

I'm never going again

Holy ****, someone just told me they played Sweet Caroline at full time.

I'm never going again

No they didn’t - was some bloke singing some modern shit. Definitely wasn’t that

Dewsbury-Hall was terrible in the first half and excellent in the second.
Matt Elliott gave him MOTM on the basis of his first half performance. Which probably says more about the quality of the match than anything else

Does anyone think that, maybe, the players are just thinking about the european stuff rather than bothering about games against Aston Villa, Knewcastle, and Everton? - Run around a bit, keep fit, give it all in the Mighty Euro Campaign.

Just watching Munich v Dortmund

It's like a different sport to the absolute shit we've been watching down the KP.

1st thought is forward, only sideways if its not available, which it usually is.

The PL is a ****ing borefest on and off the pitch.

Does anyone think that, maybe, the players are just thinking about the european stuff rather than bothering about games against Aston Villa, Knewcastle, and Everton? - Run around a bit, keep fit, give it all in the Mighty Euro Campaign.
We'll find out on Thursday but based on our home performance against PSV I'm expecting nothing against Roma.

Manager will be out of his depth as he won't be able to shithouse agai St the King of shithousery

Rogers will claim a good season. I say we have massively underperformed all year and it’s largely down to him. Terrible signings, terrible tactics, and painfully boring.
Really ?
not everything in life turns out how you think it should.

It takes 2 teams to make a game
That certainly wasn’t the case today, and the ref didn’t help, but hey, let’s blame all and sundry Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566