Post Match Leicester 0 Bournemouth 1

Madders himself has been poor for weeks now too
To be fair he's always had a large chunk of the "fairweather" about him. Even at Norwich. Looks a worldbeater when things are going well & the team is in form. but he's not the type that can kick start a misfiring unit. Wherever he goes in the summer he needs to be built around & have players next to him that give him the space to play & protection. We don't have anyone like that since Wilf disappeared up his own arse.

Hopefully he goes to Spurs & fails miserably.

When you can’t score goals, giving them away cheaply is even more dangerous.

Bournemouth’s easiest win of the season. By far.

Was that Jessie Marsh there today? Hope she knows what she's getting into.

When you can’t score goals, giving them away cheaply is even more dangerous.

Bournemouth’s easiest win of the season. By far.
How many times this season have we gifted a goal with a misplaced pass or unforced error? Not just a rhetorical question, would be interested in knowing the answer.

I don't want us to go down, but today has left an air of inevitability about it. :(

Before kick off, I looked at other games, thought we win, they ;lose, they lose, they lose table will look a lot better.

alas, they won, they won, they won and we ****ing lost

Iversen made some good saves/stops. He must wonder what he's come in for!!

Why the **** was he on the bench for so long?????

Just get rid of that Rodgers chap and all will be fine: it must be true, I've read it on here so often...

I don't want us to go down, but today has left an air of inevitability about it. :(

Before kick off, I looked at other games, thought we win, they ;lose, they lose, they lose table will look a lot better.

alas, they won, they won, they won and we ****ing lost

Iversen made some good saves/stops. He must wonder what he's come in for!!

Why the **** was he on the bench for so long?????
You know the answer to that.

Well, time for me to step out of my bubble. I had far too much faith in the business accumen of our owners. As it happens, they have none when it comes to this club. I'm not too bothered about going down but the manner in which we are doing it is a disgrace. Today, there was absolutely no fight whatsoever. They have accepted their fate and none of them will feel bad about it tonight - they will all be playing their ****ing Playstations and buying overpriced shit clothes.

That was the single worst performance I've seen for about a decade for lots of reasons and we have absolutley no plan whatsoever to change anything. We're even appointing a manager on a THREE YEAR contract who is, at best, bang average.

It's incredibly sad that it's ending this way - there was no need for it to fizzle out like this.

We all knew we had two major problems going into the start of this season:
1. Lack of quality in defence after losing Kasper and Fofana
2. Lack of creativity outside of Maddison and Youri

Those problems have only got worse through the season due to injuries to Evans, Tielemans and even worse form from those already in the squad.

This is why we're absolutely ****ed now.

Can't defend and can't score

Vichai had a dream, Top turned it into a nightmare.
Spoiled rich kid whose daddy gave him a job at the football club that he bought. He was never qualified and should never have been allowed to assume total control.

He doesn’t get any residual credit from me for the fact that his dad was in charge when we won the Premier League. He has ****ed my club. If he made similar decisions at a more high-profile club, or if his name was Glazer or Gold or Sullivan he would rightly be lambasted by fans and media alike.

He can **** off and take all the hangers on with him.

Well, time for me to step out of my bubble. I had far too much faith in the business accumen of our owners. As it happens, they have none when it comes to this club. I'm not too bothered about going down but the manner in which we are doing it is a disgrace. Today, there was absolutely no fight whatsoever. They have accepted their fate and none of them will feel bad about it tonight - they will all be playing their ****ing Playstations and buying overpriced shit clothes.

That was the single worst performance I've seen for about a decade for lots of reasons and we have absolutley no plan whatsoever to change anything. We're even appointing a manager on a THREE YEAR contract who is, at best, bang average.

It's incredibly sad that it's ending this way - there was no need for it to fizzle out like this.
That business acumen went down in that helicopter along with the man who provided it. We're now run by a committee, who if things of this nature run true to form are currently more concerned with jostling for position amongst themselves for power & control over a big business with little or no concern for anything that might be happening over here.

They've had more than they ever could have imagined out of their investment all those years ago & I'd be absolutely amazed if they aren't currently discussing offloading us in the event of relegation. It's all going to be dependent on how they can mitigate the disastrous financial millstone of that white elephant at Seagrave.

In the decades I’ve been going to games week I’m week out I don’t think I’ve ever seen eleven men play so unlike a team. No shape, no desire. Nothing. If we escape relegation now it will be a ****ing miracle.

As others have said, that was by far the worst performance from a Leicester team I have seen for a number of years, relegation to League 1 levels of shitness.

There was just no idea whatsoever, the players didn't have a clue what to do or what they should be doing.

We need a manager in ASAP as these clowns haven't got a clue and are a symptom of the issues at the club.

That wouldn't have been as bad as that under Rodgers and it is beginning to look like self harm sacking him without an immediate replacement lined up.

Unfortunately, it's very hard to argue against us deserving to be relegated.

We do still have 7/8 games to go though so it is not all over just yet but it's hard to see where a goal comes from, let alone a few wins.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663