Post Match Leicester 0 Bournemouth 1

Was a ludicrous team selection from a couple of complete twats who shouldnt be anywhere the role they have been given. It is beyond comprehension how the people ‘running’ this Club could ever have thought they were the men for the job. Incompetent bumbling idiots

As for the game, it was certainly the worst performance we have seen for many a year.

Where can you possibly comment within such a sea of rancid shite as to how it all went wrong. I can easily point to Soumare, who was complete filth, or the pub league standard Amartey who was really quite laughable.

But I’m going to focus on our fabulous leader on the pitch, Captain Maddison. A more puerile fetid performance you would be hard pressed to find anywhere in any of the top four leagues. Absolute drivel from our international starlet.

Iversen the only one to come out of the game with any credit - desperately keeping the score down to just one,when presented with a collection of utter ****wits in front of him. How the season could have been different if we had played him instead of that hopeless **** Ward.

We’re ****ed. Royally, completely, comprehensively ****ed.

But hey, I got a free ‘lucky’ coconut on my way out of the ground, so that’s makes up for all of it - thanks Top and Susan, you really are the best in the Premier League

Game over. The most pathetic things I've ever witnessed today.

Thank **** a decent proportion of the fans let the players and board know some serious truths at the end of the game.

Shame on the complete mongies clapping those ****ing losers off at the end, absolute weirdos.

We're dead, it's done. There is nothing in this team or coaching setup that can save us.

****ing ****s

There is no point commenting on it really. I just wanted to leave as witnessing us do that to ourselves is just not nice.

Iversen did well. Nobody else did their reputation any good. I think the criticism of Soumare is over the top. I thought he was as good/bad as anyone else. They all made basic errors and were too scared to play.

The crowd backed them up as well as they could possibly expect. There was positivitity and support from the start. But as we watched the horror develop, there is only so much you can be expected to cope with.

The cone carrier and the crap keeper coach are out of their depth. It's not their fault. They've not asked to do this.

It's all on those three clowns sat in the directors box. Aiyawatt, Whelan and Rudkin. You're all a ****ing disgrace.

But I’m going to focus on our fabulous leader on the pitch, Captain Maddison. A more puerile fetid performance you would be hard pressed to find anywhere in any of the top four leagues. Absolute drivel from our international starlet.

I'm reading that the leaks of the team yesterday came from him. Also, that he told City fans to '**** off' on two occasions this afternoon. Also that he has deleted his twitter now after his 'don't panic we'll be fine' message was retweeted to him multiple times today.

As many on here know, I've never 'liked' Maddison. I respect his talent and he has undoubtedly been our best and most consistent player over the last 18 months but I think it's awful that he is our captain and his attitude is everything that is wrong with us right now. So entitled, so petulant, such a weak person.

I'm reading that the leaks of the team yesterday came from him. Also, that he told City fans to '**** off' on two occasions this afternoon. Also that he has deleted his twitter now after his 'don't panic we'll be fine' message was retweeted to him multiple times today.

As many on here know, I've never 'liked' Maddison. I respect his talent and he has undoubtedly been our best and most consistent player over the last 18 months but I think it's awful that he is our captain and his attitude is everything that is wrong with us right now. So entitled, so petulant, such a weak person.
His demeanour and attitude in the first half even before he gave them a goal was simply awful. He had given up before he even kicked a ball.

He may have disagreed with the team selection like all of us but that's no excuse.

Never a bigger collective group of spineless ****s have I seen in my life.

Rodgers created this personality in the squad.

He didn’t want anyone who would question him and as a result we have what we have. A bunch of spineless counts who can’t think for themselves but are probably a lovely bunch to manage.

I think that is my issue. I feel detached from it all because there is nobody who makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. They just dont give enough of a shit.

I grew up watching Steve Walsh put his body on the line.

This lot haven't got an ounce of Walsh in them.

It's all just sterile, plastic shit.

Yep. Our captains this season are players who desperately want away. Shambles really. His early season shop window form gave us a mathematical chance of staying up but his attitude since optimises our problems. An apt choice of captain.

He told City fans to what?

To be fair, City Fan has been shown to be spot on has he not?
Oh aye, I agree with him about most stuff to do with Leicester.

Miserable **** loves being told to **** off.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563