Post Match Leicester 0 Brighton 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m tempted to start cheering on Wolves to take our spot in the top four

Those ****s don’t deserve it - especially the blind prick who picked the team

I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It was hypnotic in its shitness.

God that was shite.

I think Rodgers had a plan to rest players and try to win it in the last 20 if we needed to. We had a lot more of the ball after making the changes but by then Brighton were happy to sit in for a point and we were never finding a way through.

We really, really lack enough cutting edge in attack. I think our failure to get a good attacking winger in summer/Jan could cost us in the run in.
Did it the wrong way around. Start with your best team and adjust when the game has been put to bed. That was just shite.

This is one of the many reasons why football without fans doesn't work. If I'd have been there, I'd have been fecking screaming at the useless feckwits throughout.

When football is shit, it is the prerogative of the fan to make their view well known. At least they then feel the need to make it look like they give a shit.

BR hardly left his seat all match. His management in these two matches has been woeful. Lazy line ups, lazy tactics, lazy changes. He needs to fecking pull his finger out or Micky will be starting a thread.

Booooooooooooooooooo!

Maddison is a liability at the moment.

Completely agree that Rodgers has made a complete mess of these past two games. Piss poor game management in both.

We've got to hope man utd etc play shite for the rest of the season. That was ****ing dreadful.

Shit the bed, I’ve had account meetings more interesting. Utter ****ing dross. I stood up for Kaspers save, the end. Jeez

Hard to criticise Chilwell - it’s understandable for him to play like a complete and total arse when the home crowd are constantly moaning at him

Oh, hang on a minute.....

Afraid to say but passing was shocking, didn't play forward until Tielemans came on but overall it was dreadful, should have been a penalty late on

2 off the easier games in our last 9 & we were lucky to get 2 points out of it, be soul destroying if we finish 6th.
Brighton offered **** all but as in so many games we couldn't break them down, we desperately need a goal scoring creative winger.

Wrong starting formation and team.
Chilwell has fresh air for a right foot.
Chilwell cannot pass forward and inside, he can only pass backwards and inside - unless in the less ten minutes when the other team is knackered.
Mendy can only kick the ball slowly, and between 1 and 10 yards.
Without someone to find him on the half turn, Maddison is nothing - he can't go and grab the game himself - maybe it'll come but he really needs Ndidi, Tielemans, Praet to find him regularly.
Gray has used the lockdown break to............remain exactly the same.
Vardy must have been bored as **** no early balls

Soyuncu and Evans looked like they should be playing for a top 4 side. Shockingly, they were.

I wouldn't be surprised if we finished 6th. Which any other season in our history would be one of the greatest achievements of all time for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263