Post Match Leicester 0 Brighton 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get why we are negotiating with Mendy. can anyone actually argue that we are improved in any way when he plays? We are a far worse team with him in the 11. Should just be moved on. He’s not suddenly going to be better. He’s not Kisnorbo FFS :icon lol:

2 off the easier games in our last 9 & we were lucky to get 2 points out of it, be soul destroying if we finish 6th.
Brighton offered **** all but as in so many games we couldn't break them down, we desperately need a goal scoring creative winger.
At this rate we’ll finish 13th!

Rodgers has to sort this shit out pronto. If it wasn’t for that Villa result pre-lockdown, there would be murmurings right now.

Absolutely pathetic stuff from all of them. But James Maddison....Jesus wept.

Talk about the lack of atmosphere all you want, but some other teams have shown what professionalism can do.
Our players are unfit, ill prepared and unmotivated. Amateurish from manager, staff and players.

On the individual performances, I would like to make special mention of the cameo from Perez.

In just 14 minutes on the pitch, I reckon he produced the most inept, lacklustre, couldn't give a shit, energy sapping, pitiful little showing I've seen for many a season.

I am beginning to think that I have totally underestimated the effect of playing with no crowd. Especially at tea time in midsummer when you should be sitting in the shade with a cold one. Bit of sympathy due perhaps.

On the subject of Madders, what has he got to do [or not do] to get subbed?

He's an assist machine. He's got an assist every 864 minutes this season.

In his last 10 appearances for us in the league, he's not been subbed once. Despite scoring no goals and making zero assists. And being constantly diabolical with his set piece delivery.

Still, as long as he smiles a lot.

3am kick off where I am and sat through the whole of that shit. The Watford game was a more friendly time but missed most of it so was really up for this game. I’m just amazed at the same mistakes we are unable to learn from. It’s never easy to break a team down but leaving out your creative players and relying on Gray’s energy is ridiculous. If it had worked Brendan I would have applauded you but it got the outcome most would have expected.

Next game we need a big lift, 2 points from two winnable fixtures not the end of the world but we are letting it slip.

I’m going to be pissed when Chelsea overhaul us. I firmly believe that Lampard is actually a shite manager waiting to be found out.

I’ll be livid when Man U do the same. It’s coming though. It’s coming.

I’m going to be pissed when Chelsea overhaul us. I firmly believe that Lampard is actually a shite manager waiting to be found out.

I’ll be livid when Man U do the same. It’s coming though. It’s coming.
I don’t give a shit if one of them does. I’ll be very annoyed if two do though.

their right back had just turned up from a hard day at kindergarten
he won't get an easier game than that.
shocking that we didn't have a go at him

He's an assist machine. He's got an assist every 864 minutes this season.

In his last 10 appearances for us in the league, he's not been subbed once. Despite scoring no goals and making zero assists. And being constantly diabolical with his set piece delivery.

Still, as long as he smiles a lot.

#baller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472