Post Match Leicester 0 - Hull 1

No spark or ambition. Ironic to see the upset, when the additional time board comes out. When we are so pedestrian during the regular 90 minutes
Behave. Of course there was an ambition to win the game. To suggest otherwise is just silly. Pumping balls forward and playing at 100 miles an hour is not ambitious.

Well that was a pile of dog turd. All the chances, never going to hit the target. And where the **** did only 3 minutes come from??

How long are some childishly going to continue to refer to our manager as “Pep”, or some variation of that? However long, they’ll continue to sound like a fool.

Shocking officiating today topped off with the decision for 3 minutes. Was Greaves booked twice?

Not that this cost us the game. We definitely had chances, but need to hit the target. They weren’t great. Casadei needs to play every minute, he’s the only one who seems to win anything in the opposition box.

And I really thought Vardy had done it right at the end.

Tough one to take, we weren’t going to be ‘invincible’ but need to make sure we step up after the break.

How long are some childishly going to continue to refer to our manager as “Pep”, or some variation of that? However long, they’ll continue to sound like a fool.

suits me fine, pet. I don't think there's a set date but Rodgers is still Ted now if that helps.

He won the "who can create the most chances" competition.
View attachment 18012
He was absolutely ****ing shit all game long.

I thought we were alright actually overall. Other than KDH and Nacho who were both wank.

We could have been so much better with more movement.

New winger from sporting looks ****ing good imo

He was absolutely ****ing shit all game long.

I thought we were alright actually overall. Other than KDH and Nacho who were both wank.

We could have been so much better with more movement.

New winger from sporting looks ****ing good imo
He was raw but brilliantly positive and nearly scored a wonderful goal.

Maresca says there is 'no drama' that #LCFC lost for the first time this season. "If you had said we would win 6 and lose one, I would take that. People mustn't think we won't lose some games. This is football, not the Playstation."

I like Maresca.

Ze system is all zat matters!

Well done to Liam Rosenior who became the first opposing manager to bother to watch us play and set up to frustrate us and open us up on the break. He won't be the last to do it.

Hull thoroughly deserved their win. We were excellent for about 10% of the game and boring beyond belief for the other 90%. Even with four changes in personnel, the set up was exactly the same.

Fatawa at least attempted to do the unexpected. That will soon be drummed out of him. Dewsbury-Hall was awful once again. Always in the wrong place and always making the wrong decision. Yet again, I thought Ndidi was harshly treated by being withdrawn ahead of him.

McAteer did well for me and I don't know why he was taken off for Mavididi who was poor again. I've not been convinced by Doyle but I think criticism of him today is harsh. He was expected to do so much running to cover space everywhere and he just ran out of legs. He could do with a break but he will be joining up with the England U21s.

After a result perfect August, I fear that we'll get a few beatings this month.

Yunus looked nervous
Mcateer tried hard
Mavididi was decent
Fatawu looks the real deal

Our wingers being positive and tearing fullbacks apart is going to be the difference in this tactic.

If they get firing, we could be scoring 4+ each game. If they go missing or get nervous, we have to rely on KDH lottery shots.

Maresca says there is 'no drama' that #LCFC lost for the first time this season. "If you had said we would win 6 and lose one, I would take that. People mustn't think we won't lose some games. This is football, not the Playstation."

I like Maresca.

Makes a nice change from a manager saying the players are shite etc etc. The weather's too hot, the board are ****s, the fans are ****s etc etc....

Seems a nice bloke.

Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep

I like Maresca.
He's spot on.

Some of our fans are on cloud cuckoo land.

I can see players that care who haven't yet clicked into gear in a new system and a manager who actually gives a flying ****.

It's not good at times and there are instances where the decision making is poor and the option they should take is clear and obvious, however, they aren't swanning around like they don't give a **** and they aren't being overseen by an incompetent **** so my goodwill stretches a bit further than booing a loss after 5 games.

Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep

Professor Peppy

First match of the season for me.

We were a bit blah. Need to take more risks and get the ball in the box.

But we weren't awful. Hull didn't do too much except score their goal. Had very very little after.

Fatawu is the real deal.
Casadei needs to start.
Our passing is excellent.

Makes a nice change from a manager saying the players are shite etc etc. The weather's too hot, the board are ****s, the fans are ****s etc etc....

Seems a nice bloke.
For the most part I don't think it was a particularly bad show. They played the way he wants them too. Keep possession and invite pressing to try and create spaces. Hull got a nice little deflection and find themselves 1-0 up. That's when things went wrong tactically. At 1-0 up Hull weren't especially bothered about pressing too hard and we just kind of dithered along. That's where you've got to be more proactive. We finally did that about 5 minutes from the end but by then it was far too late, we had pissed most of the game away.

Hull weren't particularly brilliant either but they won the tactical battle today pure and simple.

I do think there's a definite argument for starting with Casadei from now on though. He always seems to have a positive impact when he comes on and we create more. Also if the wingers don't play, a lot of our creativity is missing. Them guys can make things happen.

Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Plastic Pep
Yes, that was just a little bit childish.

For the most part I don't think it was a particularly bad show. They played the way he wants them too. Keep possession and invite pressing to try and create spaces. Hull got a nice little deflection and find themselves 1-0 up. That's when things went wrong tactically. At 1-0 up Hull weren't especially bothered about pressing too hard and we just kind of dithered along. That's where you've got to be more proactive. We finally did that about 5 minutes from the end but by then it was far too late, we had pissed most of the game away.

Hull weren't particularly brilliant either but they won the tactical battle today pure and simple.

I do think there's a definite argument for starting with Casadei from now on though. He always seems to have a positive impact when he comes on and we create more. Also if the wingers don't play, a lot of our creativity is missing. Them guys can make things happen.
Thought we upped the tempo for the last 20 and should have got something out of it.

I hope this Cannon is the real deal because Nacho isn't up for it imo.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663