Post Match Leicester 0 Liverpool 3

I have been here watching relegation too many times to mention, the pain is always there but rarely comes with such a feeling of total and utter despair. Players should run and fight and not only run when the manager is screaming at them. I don't hate them all but only 80%

So I was right to ignore this as much as possible then? Think I can manage that with the last two games two easily enough

Newcastle are going to Donkey punch this bunch of pussies into oblivion

Agree, this Newcastle team will destroy us.

And if could be their opportunity to clinch CL qualification at St James Park. Our players will absolutely bottle it as the atmosphere builds from their fans as soon as they get in front of us

Agree, this Newcastle team will destroy us.

And if could be their opportunity to clinch CL qualification at St James Park. Our players will absolutely bottle it as the atmosphere builds from their fans as soon as they get in front of us
You're mental. Super Deanooooo will play Daka on the left wing mate, gerrrrrintooooemmmmm

Faes being a liability today was inevitable. I said so in the pre match thread. A ****ing shrew would have had the sense to see it coming.

Castagne is a **** of the highest order. Constantly playing on the opposition because he cannot be arsed. He's long since signed out and gets zero of the criticism that he deserves.

Tielemans has forever sullied his achievements with the club. I hate the bone idle wanker with a passion now. **** off.

Maddison and Barnes I cannot stand either. Two twinkle toes, fair weather, piss takers. Soft as shite and we see you pretending to give a shit. You're shite actors as well as footballers.

**** the lot of them. Never wear the shirts again you ****s.

That was dreadful, yet inevitable.

Bar Vardy, they can all **** off.

We are 100% down now, we were 99% down before the game today.

We completely deserve nothing less. The most inept, tepid, pathetic but avoidable season I can ever remember.

I wish all our players (bar Vardy), nothing but disastrous careers, now **** off.

I absolutely cannot believe I got 4/1 on this shower of shite to go down.

I wish I’d bet my ****ing house on it, it was so obvious

I keep catching myself being utterly dismayed at the fact we are a Championship team.

Imagine if someone told you a few years ago that we'd be in the Championship and Forest and potentially Cov would be in the Prem.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663