Leicester 0 Millwall 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyer you useless ****, learn how to deliver a ****ing ball, thats 3 freekicks you wasted you twat.

Seriously pissed off, also DJ is a ****ing excuse of a player, just release the useless wanker.

as if proof were needed that this isn't going to be a walkover league :102: we are bound to lose a few this season...

We can now see how well N.P. can pick his team up from defeat.

Bloody typical 'Manager Of The Month' thing.

Frightening to think people believed we would walk it.
So far.......

2 deserved home wins but not totally convincing.
A 0-0 draw at Stockport, and a 4-0 thumping of a useless team.

What disappoints me with this result is the fact that its the first time in the lge we have fell behind. Its times like this when you find what sort of side you have, but sadly like previous seasons we failed. Yet again we failed to answer the questions asked of us. Any team challenging for promotion would turn a game like this around. We have gone into this lge like bully boys expecting everyone to be scared of us, and like a typical bully the first punch against us and we are floored.
We must do better imo when the chips are down, because there will be no promotion if we cant turn these bad situations around.
Expecting an immediate response or otherwise i fear the pressure on us will see us fall away.

Com'on you lot, one defeat, a reality check, thats all. Did you really think we were going to go through this campaign without being beat? Some of you were getting carried away with the results before this one. It is going to be tough, but we do have the best squad in the league, we'll be fine, the squad will learn as will NP, so lets stop the negatives.

Poor display - but kicked off the pitch, really. Something we're going to have to deal with...

I thought NP had the right attitude. today we didn't get the run of the ref decisions and didn't get the ball in the net.

Defence sounded solid.

automatic promotion it'll be.

Manure lost today - good chance they'll win the prem though

Just got back

If anyone is in any doubt, we were complete and utter shite from start to finish

Considering the standard of the opposition, it must rank as one of the most inept performances in recent years - and there's plenty of competition as you well know

Truly awful in every sense of the word

A fine introduction to the world of LCFC for poor homer junior
Get used to it, son :icon_lol:

At least he had his Gameboy, the lucky bastard...

Dyer you useless ****, learn how to deliver a ****ing ball, thats 3 freekicks you wasted you twat.

Seriously pissed off, also DJ is a ****ing excuse of a player, just release the useless wanker.

Did you go to the game or is that based on the radio? Not having a go but Dyer was one of the better players today, was hindered by the fact that Powell didn't support him forward, in the same way as Gradel didn't when Tunchev came on.

DJ looked poor again, but our whole strike force had no service today.

I thought NP had the right attitude. today we didn't get the run of the ref decisions and didn't get the ball in the net.

Defence sounded solid.

automatic promotion it'll be.

Defence where poor today, looked nervous every time they attacked, which to be fair wasn't too often, but too many panicked clearances.

We were poor today but where let down by an atrocious referee. If someone starts time wasting after 30 minutes, it's just as deserving a booking as after 89 minutes. He allowed them to kick us around with very little repercusions until the red card. At one point their player smacked the ball out of the referees hands to take a free kick quicker and referee did nothing!

Not the best, that.

In fact, it was utter dog shit. Fryatt and Howard were dreadful, Dyer was woeful, Gradel needs a reality check, Dodds couldn't pass an en easy passy thing. In fact, 2/10 for the lot of them.

Difficult to see what NP could have done to change anything, they were all just rubbish.

Millwall were bad, but we were worse.

Oh well, re-group for the next game. I'm sure Churchill suffered setbacks.

Fryatt and Howard on the bench for the next, for me. Shockingly bad.

We were physically battered. No protection from the ref but we were warned what to expect at this level. Gradel gave up after his first few clatterings, Morrison looked shaky and Hobbs needs to realise that this is the third tier not Liverpool reserves. Thought Howard was mauled every time the ball went near him and it was only late on that the ref gave him anything.

Like someone else said, this was a reality check to what this division is all about. I was hoping that we would come out a different team after the break but if anything Millwall could have added to their total.

Oh well, it's only one result but it sure proves that we ain't gonna piss all over this league as some had thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00