Leicester 0 Millwall 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best, that.

In fact, it was utter dog shit. Fryatt and Howard were dreadful, Dyer was woeful, Gradel needs a reality check, Dodds couldn't pass an en easy passy thing. In fact, 2/10 for the lot of them.

Difficult to see what NP could have done to change anything, they were all just rubbish.

Millwall were bad, but we were worse.

Oh well, re-group for the next game. I'm sure Churchill suffered setbacks.

Fryatt and Howard on the bench for the next, for me. Shockingly bad.

Difficult to see how Dodds could be blamed for any of it. And nobody was worth 2/10. Total shite - and I was beginning to forget just how bad we can be.

Very disappointing. We didn't play well but some of the comments are well OTT.

You must tell us the positive things that you feel came out of today's game.

That fcuking piece of shite called King was one of the reasons. Today we lost and didn't play as well as we could so King the useless twat was shown up today for what he is. He is to midfield football what Steven Hawkins is to long distance running!!!!!!!!!

Then when you thought things could get no worse, on trotted DJ another usless turd!

Not the best, that.

In fact, it was utter dog shit. Fryatt and Howard were dreadful, Dyer was woeful, Gradel needs a reality check, Dodds couldn't pass an en easy passy thing. In fact, 2/10 for the lot of them.

WTF IS DODDS?,,,

Maybe we signed Ken Dodd? Because it fcuking looked like it

WTF IS DODDS?,,,

Maybe we signed Ken Dodd? Because it fcuking looked like it
I meant Hobbs. Once they've played like that, I make no effort to get their names right.

I even called Fryatt by his user name, and not my preferred name.

So much for everyone fearing us in this division. According to reports I have received we were given a severe physical battle and couldn't cope.

No we were just shite, this will turn out to be a blip. FFS there are still a load of games to go.

Seriously some of the reactions are absurd. Frustrating as today was we were not abject and we dominated most of the game against a team defending as though their lives depended on it.

The comments about Howard and Fryatt who link well and about King are all particularly unfair.

We did lose for a reason, though, and we struggled with the aggressive approach Millwall bought and we need to find a way to cope with that.

Firstly, i would like to apologise for my attendance today, which was te clear defining factor between the teams. However, i thought we actually we did ok, sadly they mananged to deal with our onslaught!

King is not good enough, he simply watches games pass him by.

Seriously some of the reactions are absurd. Frustrating as today was we were not abject and we dominated most of the game against a team defending as though their lives depended on it.

The comments about Howard and Fryatt who link well and about King are all particularly unfair.

We did lose for a reason, though, and we struggled with the aggressive approach Millwall bought and we need to find a way to cope with that.

The comments about King are true. He is utter wank. Sell the fcuker to leeds, no lets give him away.

Goalkeeper- Looked sound enough, he made a good save in the 1st half and he can kick a ball, unlike some GK's we've had recently.

Defence:

Powell- Hasn't got the legs to go forward and today proved that.

Morrison- Was IMO our star man, he made some great, last ditch challenges.

Hobbs- Dreadful, that was among the worse Centre back display i've ever seen, how we only conceded one goal bemuses me with him in defence.

Gilbert- N/A

Tunchev- Thought he looked a class above Hobbs. Did nothing wrong.

Midfield:

Gradel- Poor performance, he is young- it will happen: good/bad matches.

King- Thought he is a challenger for MOTM made some great last ditch challenges, however some of his passes were very poor. How anyone can criticise him I don't know?

Oakley- Thought he looked ok today, he put in a lot of effort. Shame he again has no distribution.

Dyer- Never really started going- I don't doubt he is more then capable in this league though.

Forward:

Fryatt- Looks half a yard too short of pace today.

Howard- Wasted a couple of chance but you couldn't doubt his effort.

DJ- How the **** can anyone really criticise him based on todays performance? He came on for under 15 minutes, I thought he looked better and had pace unlike our other forwards. He created a few chances in the short period he came on.

Dickov- Tried, but he isn't a right winger or attacking midfielder.

In conclusion, we were very poor today. All sets of supporters are fickle, I just hope you guys/gals aren't, we need to stick behind the manager. Losses will come its the reality of life, as long as we lose less then the rest of them, we should hopefully go up :icon_wink.

We were beaten today by a team who quite simply were more up for it. They came with the intention of giving us a lesson about life in League 1 and aided by some dire refereeing kicked and bullied us out of the game. Well wake up and smell the coffee Leicester because this is how teams will approach us at home. Hopefully any complacency that was about has been well and truely shattered.
They seemed able to play through our midfield far too easily, leaving the defence exposed and the wingers isolated. We consequently relied on the long ball up to Howard which frankly didn't work with the Millwall defenders doing passable imitations of all-in wrestlers. It was only in the first 10 minutes when we played the ball on the ground that we looked like a team.
If we have any realistic ambitions of promotion this season then the manager and the players will need to work out how to compete with opposition like this.

Last edited:
Are you saying that the muscle man that is Andy King allowed Millwall to simply play through the midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00