Leicester 0 Millwall 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. We can't go for the entire season, postponing games because Tunchev, King and Adams aren't around. Adams isn't even a first team regular, and its not like we have a tiny squad that can't cope without a center half and a shit midfielder is it?

We have already moved the date of the Lincoln game because they might not be around. The Yeovil game will the next to go. I think we should expect it to become a regular occurrence throughout the season.

We have already moved the date of the Lincoln game because they might not be around. The Yeovil game will the next to go. I think we should expect it to become a regular occurrence throughout the season.

Its an absolute joke, to me thats far more annoying than any stupid kick off time.

Why do it? Is it to make us look all big and impressive? ''Look at us everybody, we can't play this week because are players are so good they're all away on international duty''.

I'm sure it's not that but for whatever reason it is, they're a bunch of ****ing idiots for doing so.

It is too easy to blame the referee. We need to win against teams who play ugly football. Did we expect this division to be full of nice teams? If we allow ourselves to be bullied out of the game that's our fault. In the 1970s there was a saying: "Technique is being able to perform on a training ground: skill is being able to play with Norman Hunter's boot up your arse."

heard millwall came mob handed ,did it pass off quietly?

The twats tried to reach our supporters when their goal went in. Didn't see any trouble inside the ground apart from that. They were kept in for 10 minuites after the whistle - not sure if there was any bother afterwards.

The twats tried to reach our supporters when their goal went in.
No they didn't, they tried to make it look they were trying to reach our supporters.

Since when could one steward on each row stop thirty Millwall fans from each row getting past him.

Pathetic little show pony c**ts.

No they didn't, they tried to make it look they were trying to reach our supporters.

Since when could one steward on each row stop thirty Millwall fans from each row getting past him.

Pathetic little show pony c**ts.

They scared the shit out of L1 though....

heard millwall came mob handed ,did it pass off quietly?

It did. Although that might have been by design rather than by accident. Football League games are not the only things to be postponed.

It did. Although that might have been by design rather than by accident. Football League games are not the only things to be postponed.

Sounds like you know something there Boc, was there a potential off planned today? Did you overhear a train chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00