Leicester 0 Millwall 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow really? I was there for that, albeit not in L1. They seemed silent from where I was.

you know what they say about the quiet ones.....

Bristol City have some of the worst you could come across. They don't kick old ladies over 70 though

Sounds like you know something there Boc, was there a potential off planned today? Did you overhear a train chat?

Me? I've heard nothing.

I know for a fact a large amount of City fans are awaiting the out come of a trial for the Coventry away game last season.

I would be surprised if anything was organised for today to be fair.

even though we where poor today, i thought Millwall had a game plan to slow, disrupt and stop the game down as much as possible to stop us playing a passing game and it worked.

Leicester today for me where not clever enough to get hold of the game and take it to Millwall.

Hopefully be a one off and back to winning ways next week away to Leyton Orient

CITY WERE ATROCIOUS. Only this week so far, but anyone who says otherwise probably wasn't there.
Far as i saw, 50% of our passes went nowhere, at virtually no point did we look like a team- bar one very short impressive bit of play in the first 14 seconds.
Saying that, our normal game did seem hindered by millwall's insistence to break everyone's legs and that dirty cheating number 8 bastard who deserved to be sent off after trying to crop martin.

So yes, we were bad. but the ref just wasn't interested either. should have been 2 or 3 sending offs as far as I'm concerned.

Back to normal against orient please lads

We were "roughed" out of it and didn't have the willpower or nouse to overcome them.
We were also poor in all areas and I don't think anyone had a good game. I would have liked to have seen Adams. Too much reliance on Gradel, I'm afraid.
Let's hope for better against the Os.

It's so frustrating to see our team play with so little imagination, and the quality of our passing yesterday was poor. Trust it to be the day that I finally take my girlfriend to a Leicester match. I don't she'll spend £20 to see a match again after that performance.

It's so frustrating to see our team play with so little imagination, and the quality of our passing yesterday was poor. Trust it to be the day that I finally take my girlfriend to a Leicester match. I don't she'll spend £20 to see a match again after that performance.

You made her pay for her own ticket?

At 5.30pm last night i was in the Euston Flyer pub opposite St Pancras station in London. It was surrounded by 3 paddy wagons and a dozen bobbies as there was a crew of about 30 fans inside who wanted to get outside for some good fighting action.

Turns out they were the Aldershot massive just returned from Luton (without a fight). Twenty meters away in the O'Neils pub was 40 Millwall boys just returned from Leicester (without a fight).

I felt very embarrassed and ashamed that not only had we lost 0-1 to these twerps, but that we had also inconvenienced the metropolitan police force and a dozen nervous looking tourists by not allowing them to batter each other sensless before returning home to the capital.

A poor day all round.

The worst behaviour that I saw from football fans yesterday was from those of Dover Athletic at Tonbridge railway station and thereafter on the train to Dover Priory. OK, they have two drums, but is it necessary to bang them all the time?

The worst behaviour that I saw from football fans yesterday was from those of Dover Athletic at Tonbridge railway station and thereafter on the train to Dover Priory. OK, they have two drums, but is it necessary to bang them all the time?

I feel sorry for the sky reporter who gets Blackpools home match.:icon_bigg

I feel sorry for the sky reporter who gets Blackpools home match.:icon_bigg

I feel more sorry for the poor bastard who has to go and watch Cov at home, judging from yesterday it was suicide inducing stuff at the Bell end bowl.

From what I saw in the background there were more people at Coalville v Studley in the Fa Cup.

Sounds like you know something there Boc, was there a potential off planned today? Did you overhear a train chat?

Nothing yesterday, Al. Next week however.....:icon_roll

But saying that, something was supposed to kick off in Manc with Stoke playing at Bolton and us playing at Stocky. Nothing happened.

Last edited:
We were bullied and bossed, and our gameplan of flowing football went out the window............

We needed to see how they would respond to going behind and facing a side that actually had a game plan. Yesterday they failed the test resoundingly, and they have to show they have learned some lessons and can bounce back. A reality check.

Particularly disappointing and worrying was the failure of Oakley and Howard, as the senior pros, to rally the young players around them. The amount of times one of our players had time to do something with the ball but just hoofed it was dispiriting - as captain and fulcrum of the side Oakley should be calming them down and getting them to play to the plan (assuming there was one). Far too many absurdly optimistic shots from distance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58