Post Match Leicester 0 Tottenham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So called fans
Fickle boneheads
Bigger picture

Bingo !!
People wrote off Vardy.

Puel doesn’t tell the players to be shit.

We are in transition
We had to change because we had been found out

What's the obsession with tippy tappy football?

We don't have the players to play it, half of them can't complete a sideways 5 yard pass in this current slow style.

Modern football is becoming a clichéd annoyance for me at the moment.

The pundits, the media, the managers who all insist on this passing for passing sake bollocks can all **** off.

Man City, Chelsea etc constantly playing out from the back with no striker on the pitch, cocky, condescending shite but non of the other clubs have got any bollocks anymore.

And that excellent tackle that Wilf made and was blown up for, that can **** off as well, modern counting wanking game ruining bollocks.

Occasionally, our orbits coincide perfectly Lako. I couldn't agree more with the entirety of this post.

There is a grand conspiracy about. Footballers and journalists are complicit with the utter falsehood that watching hundreds of pointless passes every game is what fans want to see.

I find watching most games in the Premier League torture nowadays. They're desperately boring. We are one of the worst because we try to copy the trend but we're no good at it. It's pathetic to watch.

Sometime soon, I hope that a team is going to have the balls to appoint a manager that shows no respect to this nonsense. They will proceed to humiliate the cult followers and then the entire house of cards will collapse.
Agree 100%. I loathe this idea that only one style of football is valid and everything else should be discouraged. This tap-tap-tap-tap-tap nonsense is what we’re told to enjoy. Forget any actual end product, forget winning games of football, forget grinding out a clean sheet. Instead you must pass and pass and pass endlessly toward no particular destination, that’s the name of the game.

The more I see these sides bouncing up and down from 6th place the more I bemoan the crappy, inconsistent football we play.

We have a genuine shot at finishing 6th. Man Utd don't seem to care and here we are messing around with 1-1 draws at Fulham whilst playing a stronger team against Spurs and losing anyway.

We finish 6th and we're in the Europe League - this would put us back on the European stage and with a possible chance of doing well. Not to mention that we're back in the faces and media of worldwide football fans again.

I mean Watford, Bournemouth and bloody Brighton are in contention for 6th spot, that's how ridiculously crap the league is at the moment.

I understand some rotation for December and definitely see that the club is still in grieving for Vichai but what a testimony from the players and manager if we could secure 6th. 6th means attracting better players, once again European Tours and more money and exposure.

I really hope we play fast, aggressive football with passing and movement and push up there.

COYB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265