Post Match Leicester 1 Blackburn 2 FA Cup R5

Ok, let's get on to more important things. Brown Nose Brown Nose - how did you get on with using your phone to gain access to the ground? Any major issues or was it pretty simple?

Here's the thing too.

If he makes changes at half time - say Nacho and Mendy (who surely don't need resting) - we almost certainly go on to compete and possibly win.

Instead he leaves the same 11 that stank the place out in the first half out there for the start of the second and we duly conceded.

THEN, when we do finally get our heads out of our arses he sabotages the team again by subbing Tete off for Daka and moving Nacho into a withdrawn role.

These are basic, obvious, in-match mistakes that are costing us matches and points. He's been doing it all season - remember when we were cruising against Brentford in the opening day and he made one of the most pigheaded changes I've ever seen.

So even setting aside the fitness issues, the softness, the constant ****ing whinging about the squad, the fact we concede first every single match, the set piece woes, the reality that every player in the squad appears to be regressing - he's not even managing well IN GAME.

****ing arsehole.

When you step in dog shit,
Or fall arse over tit,
That's Soumare.

When you're poked in the eye,
Or just feel like a cry,
That's Soumare.

When you're sick to the core,
Trap your thumb in the door,
That's Soumare.

When you tread on a snail,
With your ingrowing toenail,
That's Soumare.

When you step in dog shit,
Or fall arse over tit,
That's Soumare.

When you're poked in the eye,
Or just feel like a cry,
That's Soumare.

When you're sick to the core,
Trap your thumb in the door,
That's Soumare.

When you tread on a snail,
With your ingrowing toenail,
That's Soumare.
Haha! Beat me too it!

I would like for Rodgers to be sacked and for Daniel Amartey and Luke Thomas to never play for us again please thank you.

Vardy's contract goes beyond this season, right?

I want him to retire here but we can't be playing him next season, and barely even the rest of this season. Hopefully we agree to let him retire in the summer or he fancies a loan move to the MLS or Saudi.

Honestly Porkie, Dan Amartey and Boubacar Soumare put in, without hyperbole, two of the most violently shit, almost avant garde performances I’ve ever seen on a football pitch.
I feel like I’ve seen this movie before

I am ****ing leathered, I suspect that even if I had seen it I wouldn’t remember it. Now where is that deep fried Mars bar?
You'd probably still put a better performance in than what Amartey, Thomas, Soumare and Vardy put in tonight.

Even just you, in present condition, would have probably given us a better chance than having all of them 4 on the pitch tonight.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663