Post Match Leicester 1 Blackburn 2 FA Cup R5

You'd probably still put a better performance in than what Amartey, Thomas, Soumare and Vardy put in tonight.

Even just you, in present condition, would have probably given us a better chance than having all of them 4 on the pitch tonight.
I think the late Betty Boothroyd could’ve passed the ball more effectively than Amartey did tonight.

I mean, Amartey literally passed it to them, literally to the feet of the scorer for the goal.

Here's the thing too.

If he makes changes at half time - say Nacho and Mendy (who surely don't need resting) - we almost certainly go on to compete and possibly win.

Instead he leaves the same 11 that stank the place out in the first half out there for the start of the second and we duly conceded.

THEN, when we do finally get our heads out of our arses he sabotages the team again by subbing Tete off for Daka and moving Nacho into a withdrawn role.

These are basic, obvious, in-match mistakes that are costing us matches and points. He's been doing it all season - remember when we were cruising against Brentford in the opening day and he made one of the most pigheaded changes I've ever seen.

So even setting aside the fitness issues, the softness, the constant ****ing whinging about the squad, the fact we concede first every single match, the set piece woes, the reality that every player in the squad appears to be regressing - he's not even managing well IN GAME.

****ing arsehole.
Absolutely spot on Miles. My thoughts exactly.

You'd probably still put a better performance in than what Amartey, Thomas, Soumare and Vardy put in tonight.

Even just you, in present condition, would have probably given us a better chance than having all of them 4 on the pitch tonight.
I appreciate the compliment M17TT but that’s really not the case, I’ve been drinking with Scots and am trolleyed.

Even if we got shot of BR now or in the summer I fear we really are in trouble long-term… we would need 6 or 7 players to come in during the summer… which is not going to be easy.

I appreciate the compliment M17TT but that’s really not the case, I’ve been drinking with Scots and am trolleyed.
I'd say watch the game back tomorrow but the first 65 mins will make your hangover 10 times worse.

Rodgers must have played the Benny Hill theme tune as his half time team talk.

The 20 mins after half time cannot be described how shit it was.

Ok, let's get on to more important things. Brown Nose Brown Nose - how did you get on with using your phone to gain access to the ground? Any major issues or was it pretty simple?

The queue management was excellent. Lots of stewards employed to direct snakes of people around the stadium whilst nobody moved. We all did get a good cold shower for free so thanks for that LCFC.

As I finally approached the turnstile, all three were blocked. None due to the person being at fault; the system is shit. One guy was frantically going from person to person and having to bypass the machine because it just didn't work. At one point a steward forced a family of four apart into separate queues only for them to realise at the turnstile that the tickets were all on the one phone so they caused chaos.

You could say that these are teething troubles of a new improved technology. I would prefer to say that it's the worst customer service example I've seen in years. Utter contempt for paying spectators. Judging by the empty seats, many couldn't be arsed as it was. After their treatment tonight, many more won't bother next time.

Had absolutely no trouble with my eticket
Nor did the dozen people in front of me

When you go by bus, BN, does that’ person’ always come and sit near you?

My thoughts on the game.

Blackburn were very good and appeared to want to get through. We were appalling and appeared determined to lose.

Rodgers was almost entirely detached from proceedings. He was either in shock at how shite we were or couldn't care less.

Iversen is better than Ward. He was the only starter, along with Ricardo, to get any credit for their performances.

I've said it for ages but Amartey and Thomas are not good enough to play for us. It's so obvious.

I've been a defender of Praet and Soumare but they were both totally inept. Dewsbury-Hall's decision making in possession is dreadful.

I could go on but I'll stop with a comment on Vardy. A once great striker now playing like a sad old man who has had both hips and both knees repaced. It's pitiful. I beg him and the club to stop this torture and announce his immediate retirement.

I am ****ing leathered, I suspect that even if I had seen it I wouldn’t remember it. Now where is that deep fried Mars bar?
If you're that pissed go for a stonner. It's a once in a lifetime experience & impossible to do sober.

Well at least City Fan will be happy. The manager did what he requested.
What did I request?

Your obsession with me is getting a bit stalker-ish.

I was very impressed with Blackburn.

They were set up perfectly, organised, had a clear plan, showed some bollocks, wanted to win, and had a manager who had a clue what he was doing.

The complete opposite to the banter club that has become of Leicester City Football Club.

We’re in complete disarray from top to bottom, regardless of what the delusional ****ers on here think.

Rodgers out, surely now?

The queue management was excellent. Lots of stewards employed to direct snakes of people around the stadium whilst nobody moved. We all did get a good cold shower for free so thanks for that LCFC.

As I finally approached the turnstile, all three were blocked. None due to the person being at fault; the system is shit. One guy was frantically going from person to person and having to bypass the machine because it just didn't work. At one point a steward forced a family of four apart into separate queues only for them to realise at the turnstile that the tickets were all on the one phone so they caused chaos.

You could say that these are teething troubles of a new improved technology. I would prefer to say that it's the worst customer service example I've seen in years. Utter contempt for paying spectators. Judging by the empty seats, many couldn't be arsed as it was. After their treatment tonight, many more won't bother next time.

That sounds pretty shit and frustrating. For me, mandating eTickets (and I don't mean tickets sent by email, I mean tickets in a digital wallet) is ludicrous.

What did I request?

Your obsession with me is getting a bit stalker-ish.
You said you couldn't care a less about this match, which given the line up, nor could Rodgers.

You said you couldn't care a less about this match, which given the line up, nor could Rodgers.
So…what did I request?

I believe I said “**** this match”. I actually would have made 11 changes, keeping the whole first team fresh for the humongous game on Saturday.

Instead, half the first team played and the other half came off the bench. So not rested, along with a blow to their confidence. Just what we need in preparation for Saturday.

So…what did I request?

I believe I said “**** this match”. I actually would have made 11 changes, keeping the whole first tram fresh for the humongous game on Saturday.

Instead, half the first team played and the other half came off the bench. So not rested, along with a blow to their confidence. Just what we need in preparation for Saturday.
Yeah, proper went off the rails didn’t it

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564