Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton 0 FA Cup R5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we actually created chances for our forwards... well... just imagine that scenario. It’s been so long I can’t remember what they do with them.

Justin was in the box during the Nacho goal according to Sav

On the brightside that game has made lockdown seem utterly exhilarating

I'm absolutely frothing at the gash for another day of 15 wanks at work.

watched the second half.
Vardy and Ndidi looked tentative almost like they'd been told to play 75%. Maybe they were or maybe just getting back to full fitness.
Luke Thomas looked like he didn't trust Perez and so didn't get forward. I think that's pretty much it.
Under has poor decision making capabilities. I think the early instinctive crosses for Vardy in his first few games were the equivalent of a stopped watch telling the right time twice a day. He won't be here next season.
Iheanacho can score in the box, but cannot play that well outside it, he underlined this point again today, and thank god he did.

JUSTIN injury is perhaps the worst news we'v had all year. god knows why he was on the pitch at left centre back. perfect chance to rest him after playing every minute and being needed vs Liverpool.

I will be VERY happy to see Schmeichel, Ricardo, Evans, Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes added to the starting line up on Saturday. God knows who will play left back if we don't have Justin or Castagne available, but it will leave us particularly weak down Alexander Arnold and Salah's side - which is not what we need.

I hope Rodgers looks at Fabinho, Henderson at centre half with no real protection in front of them and decides to go tits out agains them in terms of attacking intent. OR they play one of the two newbies and they have a mare.

Really cunning to spend all this time doing shit corners so the opposition don't bother defending them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263