Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday the players ****ed us, today the manager ****ed us.

I can’t remember feeling as embarrassed as I did today when we brought on Perez with about 30 seconds to go, to waste time. At home, against Brighton. Pathetic.

It was a shit borefest yet again, the type that saw the end of Puel. This guy is no better.

I can’t remember feeling as embarrassed as I did today when we brought on Perez with about 30 seconds to go, to waste time. At home, against Brighton. Pathetic.

It was a shit borefest yet again, the type that saw the end of Puel. This guy is no better.

I didn't even know that'd happened as I'd turned it off at about 90mins knowing we weren't going to try and win. It's embarrassing but hilarious at the same time.

Bit harsh on that point. He came on for Daka, who clearly couldn’t continue.

Ah ok, I must have nodded off by that point.

Interesting that JJ said to RL that he didn’t want to change the shape. They were more comfortable before the change in formation. I guess he’ll be in for a bollocking.

Interesting that JJ said to RL that he didn’t want to change the shape. They were more comfortable before the change in formation. I guess he’ll be in for a bollocking.

They were all over the place when we changed.

There's even a tweet.....it must've been good

20220123_184718.jpg

I have genuinely lost interest. The season has been destroyed by Covid, injuries and suspect management. Flat as a witches tit.

It could be heresy to say this, but... Puel got Southampton to a cup final where they narrowly lost. Brendan got us to a cup final where we narrowly won, no thanks to him trying to play 3D chess (romantic as it was) by bringing on Morgan. So the fact he won a trophy with us, with one of the best squads we've ever had, might not mean he is much better than Puel.

It could be heresy to say this, but... Puel got Southampton to a cup final where they narrowly lost. Brendan got us to a cup final where we narrowly won, no thanks to him trying to play 3D chess (romantic as it was) by bringing on Morgan. So the fact he won a trophy with us, with one of the best squads we've ever had, might not mean he is much better than Puel.
Oh come on. Don’t get me wrong, Rodgers isn’t exactly pulling up any trees this season, but what he did over the last two seasons is a world away from what Puel did.

Spot on.

I'm sick and tired of BR playing tactical nonsense rather than trying to win matches. Before the game I heard him say that he enjoyed playing against Brighton because it was tactical and both sides always make changes to their shape during the game.

In the second half, I was yelling at BR to stop playing fecking chess and start trying to win a football match. He made a fatal change of shape that was completely unnecessary and we blew it. As so many people keep saying about him, he overthought the situation.

How many times when an opponent put on another forward does he immediately add an extra central defender? It feels like an automatic response by him now.

There is an awful load of nonsense in football but the most ridiculous drivel is the puffed up idiot managers in the game pretending that it's anything other than a kids game played by thick young men who run about and the ones that run about best usually win.

This is absolutely why I’m tiring of Rodgers. When we play simple football we’re exceptional. When he starts believing his own hype we’re doomed. Irritating.

The whole game was dreadful the football was shit the Leicester fans couldn't be arsed and I left 10 minutes before the end not even bothered if Brighton won. **** this season off, I have a season ticket and I really couldn't care less about going again this season, I won't be paying extra for the fizzy pop Europa wank off runners up wooden spoon adventure.
Anyway it's my birthday and I'm cracking open the 3rd bottle of Amarone so good night.

Ndidi and Iheanacho back for Forest and the next league games after Nigeria knocked out. Another two players back in the mix won't harm things.
Ndidi is a shoe in. Iheanacho will be key if Daka is injured again too.
I think it will be interesting to see us play a diamond with Tielemans and Dewsbury Hall either side of Ndidi, Maddison further forward and two split strikers.

The whole game was dreadful the football was shit the Leicester fans couldn't be arsed and I left 10 minutes before the end not even bothered if Brighton won. **** this season off, I have a season ticket and I really couldn't care less about going again this season, I won't be paying extra for the fizzy pop Europa wank off runners up wooden spoon adventure.
Anyway it's my birthday and I'm cracking open the 3rd bottle of Amarone so good night.
Happy Birthday mate

Ndidi and Iheanacho back for Forest and the next league games after Nigeria knocked out. Another two players back in the mix won't harm things.
Ndidi is a shoe in. Iheanacho will be key if Daka is injured again too.
I think it will be interesting to see us play a diamond with Tielemans and Dewsbury Hall either side of Ndidi, Maddison further forward and two split strikers.
That won’t happen. He doesn’t play two strikers. And even if he did start with that system, by 70 odd mins he’d have Daka out wide. KDH on the left, Albrighton at right back and Ihenacho in midfield. We always end the game a shapeless mess with this manager.

Greets petal xx

On a side note it was cold going to the game and I left my hat at home so I thought I'd buy one in the club shop..... £23 for a beenie hat either I earn to much or the world is deluded or possible both, I feel great but I know the red wine is going to haunt me tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363