Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndidi and Iheanacho back for Forest and the next league games after Nigeria knocked out. Another two players back in the mix won't harm things.
Ndidi is a shoe in. Iheanacho will be key if Daka is injured again too.
I think it will be interesting to see us play a diamond with Tielemans and Dewsbury Hall either side of Ndidi, Maddison further forward and two split strikers.
Well Nacho will het a rest unless daka is injured maybe BR will have the bollocks to play two strikers?

I have genuinely lost interest. The season has been destroyed by Covid, injuries and suspect management. Flat as a witches tit.
Harsh.

I know a witch. She's a 34B. Admittedly not mountainous but by no means flat.

(not cold either, just to dispel the other scandalous myth)

Witches get a bad rep. What's it even matter how busty they are? I would imagine that being a 40DD would destabilise them in broom flight. So, yes, fight all forms of minority oppression #flatchestedwitches

Care to elaborate as I can just about understand the Greek but the TikTok is completely lost on me!

Care to elaborate as I can just about understand the Greek but the TikTok is completely lost on me!
Same, I'm not on tik tok, it was something someone shared from there on twitter. I'd not added it correctly but thought a replay of Patson's bizarre challenge on Cucarella was worth another look. Literally no attempt to win the ball whatsoever.

Same, I'm not on tik tok, it was something someone shared from there on twitter. I'd not added it correctly but thought a replay of Patson's bizarre challenge on Cucarella was worth another look. Literally no attempt to win the ball whatsoever.
Thanks.

It was a strange one but as Jeff says, he was expecting a sliding tackle so tried to jump out of the way.

Embarrassing

I don't, as a rule, tend to pay much attention to the mockery but I found this an interesting perspective....

First of all, changing to a back five is not inherently negative or defensive. City have won, playing attacking football, using that shape before. However, when making changes to counteract an opposition’s set-up, it may be perceived as a defensive change both by supporters, and most importantly, by the players.

When the shape is changed to counteract an opponent, there is probably an even greater tendency to sit deeper. It feels like a defensive tactic, and that is likely to have an impact on players' mindsets.

(my bold btw)

It's not blaming the players but it does acknowledge their part in it. One of the things I couldn't work out (and commented on earlier in this thread) is why the players' energy levels and desire seem to drop after the formation change. The players seemed to doubt themselves, panic in possession and give away possession too easily.

Feel lucky to have watched Barcelona in a competitive fixture at the KP on Sunday.

Or at least a half where we pretended we were playing them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757