Leicester 1 Cardiff 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_eek:
What on earth are you on about?

My comments re: the players dropping was how they fell to the floor easily. I wasn't asking for it ffs. And how you link that to me wanting it to happen cos a player got subbed I just don't understand.

Honestly.....talk about over-reaction!:icon_roll

The misunderstanding was all my fault.
When you began that earlier post with the words
"How dare you diss my man" I took it that you were defending Oakley.
As this was immediately followed by a demand for an assault on Burk fo I thought there might still be a connection.
I then misunderstood the sentence
"Feck kicking the ball out when the players fall to the ground dying"
to mean that we should keep the ball in play while they expire.

I now realise that far from linking your comment to Medea it was a post of gentleness and compassion.

Did he have a good game, good game, good game? Was it nice to see him?

He had a good game and it was ****ing nice as pie to see him Mackeroni me old china.

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson said:

"It was a good win for us. I thought we played very well and were in control for the majority of the game.

Cardiff City manager Dave Jones said:

"We controlled the game for long spells.

So who is right? Sensible answers please!

Cardiff had a lot of the ball but did nothing with it, we always looked comfortable and in control.

Then again what the **** do I know?

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson said:

"It was a good win for us. I thought we played very well and were in control for the majority of the game.

Cardiff City manager Dave Jones said:

"We controlled the game for long spells.

So who is right? Sensible answers please!

Both. The two statements are not mutually exclusive.

DYER, HOBBS & WELLENS were all FANTASTIC!

and i could go on.

I wasn't at the game yesterday, but you appear to be in the minority on the subject of Mr Wellens. What did he do that made him 'FANTASTIC' in your opinion?

I only ask because everyone has commented on Hobbs and Dyer having really good games, but Wellens seems to be subject to conflicting reports.

I wasn't at the game yesterday, but you appear to be in the minority on the subject of Mr Wellens. What did he do that made him 'FANTASTIC' in your opinion?

I only ask because everyone has commented on Hobbs and Dyer having really good games, but Wellens seems to be subject to conflicting reports.

Wellens tried too many long, diagonal through balls yesterday, none of which came off. He did however boss the midfield and when he did the simple things he looked very good indeed. I love the way he turns and stops and starts on the ball, he can always create space for himself. As I said the only downfall of his game yesterday was his attempts to play the 'Holywood pass' into Waghorn a few too many times. He put some good tackles in too.

Last edited:
Is there a better defender in this division than Hobbs?

Morrison :icon_wink

King didn't have the best game, inivisible for large parts (as per)

This is utter bullshit. I just thought I'd highlight that.

I still don't like Gallacher.

:018: Gallagher. And why not? :102: Is pulling on the blue shirt every week, working his knackers off and still registering good performances despite constantly being played out of position not good enough for you? Not a fan of hat tricks? Think you can take a better free kick?

Good BM breakdown, 7.5/10

Obviously you need to break a single post down into about 15 different parts to score a big 9 or 10.

I know. And I let my frustration show there. Some things I just don't understand, like how people still don't rate Gallagher, or why some people repeatedly slate Andy King for no reason, or how I keep winning in the Prediction League despite being utter wank.

I know. And I let my frustration show there. Some things I just don't understand, like how people still don't rate Gallagher,

His game has improved beyond recognition since he first signed. In terms of technique I'd say he's the best at the club.

or why some people repeatedly slate Andy King for no reason,

He may not be an all action, gung-ho, box to box kinda guy but he's clearly doing something right. He goes about his business and balances the midfield well in my opinion. Nice assist yesterday too.

or how I keep winning in the Prediction League despite being utter wank.

I'd rather not mention the prediction league results right now....

Last edited:
MOTM -Hobbs by a country mile almost moore-esq. Gallagher showed some sublime control at times. Oakley looked disinterested. Wellens was below par and king apart form the assist was pretty low key. Waghorns finish was superb. Biggest disappointment not shariing £500 with willlow and durham when Hobbs attempt was cleared of the line.

Last edited:
His game has improved beyond recognition since he first signed. In terms of technique I'd say he's the best at the club.

At least someone's noticed.

He may not be an all action, gung-ho, box to box kinda guy but he's clearly doing something right. He goes about his business and balances the midfield well in my opinion.

:thumbs_up Looks after the defence too. He fills gaps. He cuts things out. He breaks opposing attacks down. He makes key passes. He provides assists. He causes problems for opposing defences. Really... what the f*** do people want?

I'd rather not mention the prediction league results right now....

I should think not, it seems you've been beaten by someone who got absolutely sod all right :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669