Leicester 1 Coventry 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester 1 - 1 Coventry

Get Van Aanholt to practice shooting and we might win more.

Re: City 1 Cov 1

Point gained on Leeds and Hull I suppose, F****t drawing but Norwich and Burnley winning

Feels like 2 points lost rather than gaining 1 on leeds.
Looking over our shoulder at Burnley now as well.

Beat QPR next weekend and we'll all be smiling again :)

We were the better team, created plenty of chances particularly in the first half. Shame we couldn't take them.

2 points dropped, disappointing. A point closer to the playoffs though.

Thought the midfield three were very good again, and Naughton too. Vassell and Yakubu had decent games, but faded in the second half.

Van Aanholt gets forward very well, and was a great cross at the end... but most of his others weren't. Needs to work on his end product when getting forward.

Last edited:

Feels like 2 points lost rather than gaining 1 on leeds.
Looking over our shoulder at Burnley now as well.

Beat QPR next weekend and we'll all be smiling again :)

This was going to happen at some point, we were never going to win every game. Automatic promotion was always too far, we are still well in the play-off race.

Saw it and it confirmed what I already thought; that we won't win promotion unless we can change our game to match inferior sides who get tight to us and go long. I suspect a lot of teams have been watching our videos lately, they've figured out how to play against us and things are going to get a lot worse than this unless Sven comes up with a back-up plan.

We played better football and probably deserved the win. Still, two points dropped, but one point gained on the top six. At this point the top two dream is well and truly gone. Just got to sneak into the playoffs.

Don't like seeing Waghorn on the right wing...he favours his left too much.

Two points lost... but one gained... Come on! This wasn't a good result, face it. And most worrying is that Cov seemed to have the measure of us for most of it. This was our 'easiest' game out of the four (Cardiff-Cov-QPR-Norwich) and they could well have sneaked a winner on us. Not good enough.

Everyone has forgotten Ricardo's 'blooper'.

I still feel we could do with one or 2 more players to be honest... better options from the bench. Would still like to see another winger and midfielder come in.

I still think we can/will get into the playoffs... but we might just need a bit more to win them.

Last edited:
Presumably 'Mongie Attack' means some people don't think we played very well and others among you refuse to accept it.

We were rubbish today, we've been rubbish for three games and something fundamental will have to be altered if we're to outwit those sides who, right now, seem to know exactly what to expect from Leicester.

This would never have happened under Mar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669