Post Match Leicester 1 Leeds 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another important win, I was fearing the new manager bounce today....

Choudry at RB was an odd decision imo, we played poorly and won will take that any day onwards and upwards, Marc Albrighton was immense yet again today great finish from Barnes and it was good to see Mendy get a few minutes after an apparently very good ACON.

Thought we were going to win easily the way Barnes and Vardy started. We weren’t great.

but I will take two clean sheets and six points against teams we should be beating. Good stuff
We weren't half as bad as that car crash of a match thread suggests. We nullified them perfectly well for the most part. We were better with Lookman on.

I thought Soyuncu had another good game. The cynic in me might think that this may have something to do with the summer transfer window approaching. Also credit is due to Iheanacho. That was a lovely pass into Barnes for the goal.

KDH however is becoming one of our most important players. We'll really miss him when his obligatory 6 week injury lay off happens.

Nice.

Get the points on the board and then hopefully the performances will improve as more player return.

Can’t sniff at 6 points and two clean sheets this week!

China will be so gutted they missed this one it could end their russian alliance. Leicester, bringing about world peace.

Last edited:
That second half wasn't great at all but again, a moment of real quality was the difference for us.

Barnes looks like he is getting back to his best which is great but we weren't particularly great in the first half either and Leeds probably deserved a point from that.

Can't really complain about another win with a clean sheet though as we're still trying to get the full confidence back and we are still short of players.

Kasper was a match winner for us with his saves at 0-0 but I think Amartey deserves credit too as he was solid and got some important headers in from corners.

KDH however is becoming one of our most important players. We'll really miss him when his obligatory 6 week injury lay off happens.
I reckon ACL at the end of April just as everything clicks into place and we’re all excited for the next season.

We were pretty shit

Thankfully they were shitter

Choudhury at RB was ****ing ridiculous, but one or two were nearly as bad

Lucky to get three points out of that, but thank **** we did

Soyuncu, Amartey, Dewsbury-hall and Schmeichel were the pick for me.

Tielemans got better as the game went on.

Also, I thought Lookman did well when he came on.

As said on the match thread, let’s not be too harsh on Hamza. We still have five top quality defenders out and can’t expect our 9th choice to come in and be a match winning right back. But we held it together fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566