Post Match Leicester 1 Leeds 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank f*ck but other results haven't been good. Sigh.

EDIT: Hadn't seen Boro, good stuff.

Last edited:
Our momentum has completely ground to a halt.

Last edited:
Luckily Boro lost but with Forest winning we are really having to look over our shoulders. Extremely disappointing considering where we found ourselves just a few weeks ago.

Had the Skysports centre on as the game progressed, at 1 moment we were just 1 point from 7th.

Thanks to late goals we are now 4 points and a game in hand.
Forest now 7th.

How important that goal might just turn out to be.

My phone rang so I missed the equaliser!

Did we score from a corner? **** me.

Thank God for the equaliser. Still disappointing not to win though...

Have we got the bottle?

Will that goal give these ****ers a kick up the arse?

It seems to me that we are going through the same bottling process that we talk about other teams hopefully going through.

Ill be listening to Nigel tonight as it sounds like there was an altercation between him and some fans.

I must admit I do think Konch going off highlights Nigels pathetic attitude to cover in key areas, also when RDL seemed to be struggling.

In the shit I believe. Now must beat Sheff Wed and Cardiff and I fear a draw against Sheff Wed at best.

Woefully in the brown stuff I fear.

I am generally optimistic but I have a horrid feeling we are going to miss out on the play offs.

Was Konch injured I assume?

Left back on loan a must. Don't trust Whitbread at centre back, let alone left.

Just to be helpful to the likes of Mawsley - who know little about football and Leicester City in particular, I'll mark your cards.

This result isnt a bad one and was not a surprise. It doesn't affect our automatic promotion chances because that isn't going to happen. It doesn't affect our play off chances much either because that was still going to be a realistic but not simple target win, lose or draw. There is and was no possibility of a change of manager irrespective of the result. The play offs will almost certainly determine that - and given that we don't have the momentum or physical capacity getting promotion through the play offs is going to be a tough ask. Of course if we don't even maske the play offs the manager can clear is desk anyway.

Sick of the idiots on the radio saying the season's over! How can it be over!? we're still in the playoff spots!

If anything, our season's going to get longer..

Just to be helpful to the likes of Mawsley - who know little about football and Leicester City in particular, I'll mark your cards.

This result isnt a bad one and was not a surprise. It doesn't affect our automatic promotion chances because that isn't going to happen. It doesn't affect our play off chances much either because that was still going to be a realistic but not simple target win, lose or draw. There is and was no possibility of a change of manager irrespective of the result. The play offs will almost certainly determine that - and given that we don't have the momentum or physical capacity getting promotion through the play offs is going to be a tough ask. Of course if we don't even maske the play offs the manager can clear is desk anyway.

I dont understand why you are aiming that at Mawsley?

****ing hell, my sphincter is doing a symphony and it ain't a joyful one.

I do however agree with this caller... more steel/leadership needed in midfield. Been crying out for it really. James is missing though.... how long until he's back? Think it's no coincidence our form has dipped with him out.

On radio, got a lightweight midfield, bring in Neil Danns, what about Richie Wellens.

Feckin Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570