Post Match Leicester 1 Leeds 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why you are aiming that at Mawsley?

Because he knows he can write whatever nonsense he likes in the knowledge that I genuinely don't give a **** what he thinks and won't bother to carry on a petty eFight?

Because he knows he can write whatever nonsense he likes in the knowledge that I genuinely don't give a **** what he thinks and won't bother to carry on a petty eFight?

Oh, fair enough. Whatever gets him though eh.

I don't understand how Pearson still can't see that we are;

1) Light in midfield
2) no cover at full back
3) devoid of decent strikers

This will ultimately be our undoing.

It's like this, if we lose, it's because we were outmuscled, if we win, it's because the other team let us play and didn't park the bus.

My reposte from the Ipswich posy match.

Maybe I should add if we draw....

Doesnt no. 3 rely on decent service from no. 1 though Camberwell? Harsh to say we have no decent strikers tbh.

Last edited:
I don't understand how Pearson still can't see that we are;

1) Light in midfield
2) no cover at full back
3) devoid of decent strikers

This will ultimately be our undoing.

I thought Wood had 9 in 11?

We didn't deserve much today but funk me the ref was awful.

Latest caller, well said Scott.

"Total over reaction from Leicester supporters, many teams would swap positions with us. Let's stick together....."

Been saying it all season but is it really acceptable that when our left back is injured we have to play Dyer there?

That truly is shambolic and I knew it would bite us on the arse eventually.

Whilst Di Canio is available I would be tempted to look at changing things at the top. But of not hey carry on and hope for the best.

You fill your boots pal.
Then when you're ready, come back and let's discuss football.

Yes really, would love to see someone of his character and style of play in charge. Did a terrific job at Swindon, and as such he has served an apprenticeship in the lower leagues. So why not?

There you go. If you are going to change things, you need someone with experience of this level and above; pointless going lower and not achieving anything more than we have so far (and before you mention MON, that was years ago).

Last edited:
Yes really, would love to see someone of his character and style of play in charge. Did a terrific job at Swindon, and as such he has served an apprenticeship in the lower leagues. So why not?

Aside from the fact he has no better experince than Swindon, the guy is a complete cock.

Been saying it all season but is it really acceptable that when our left back is injured we have to play Dyer there?

That truly is shambolic and I knew it would bite us on the arse eventually.

You would think the draw of 'come and be cover for LB all season' would be drawing all the top players in, NP must have been avoiding them all.

Whilst Di Canio is available I would be tempted to look at changing things at the top. But if not hey ho, carry on and hope for the best.

please tell me you have been drinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670