Post Match Leicester 1 Middlesbrough 2

Just wasn't our day.

9 points ahead of Leeds and 11 ahead of Southampton, 8 if they win their game in hand.

Leeds up next, a true 6 pointer, if we lose, it's 5 and 6 points ahead of our rivals. Time to work hard.

Deserved to lose. Really poor performance all around until very late on. Fair to say the substitutions did make a difference eventually but clearly we needed to make the whole raft of them at half time.

Sloppy, laboured, many players just not on the same wavelength with each other and Middlesboro taking the piss on the counter attack playing long and direct balls through our backline with ease....

We do at least have Leeds up next where we have a good opportunity to make up for it.....

Just wasn't our day.

9 points ahead of Leeds and 11 ahead of Southampton, 8 if they win their game in hand.

Leeds up next, a true 6 pointer, if we lose, it's 5 and 6 points ahead of our rivals. Time to work hard.
they are not capable of working hard, we have been in 2nd gear all season, we deserved that today, let's see if there is a reaction against Leeds.
too many believing their own hype imo, there is a set way of playing and the players are incapable of thinking for themselves.
also it sounded like a library today, if teams are going to put 11 men behind the ball, we need to cross more with tons of variety ie low crosses, oh and keep shooting it actually helps.
oh well onto the next game

Deserved to lose. Really poor performance all around until very late on. Fair to say the substitutions did make a difference eventually but clearly we needed to make the whole raft of them at half time.

Sloppy, laboured, many players just not on the same wavelength with each other and Middlesboro taking the piss on the counter attack playing long and direct balls through our backline with ease....

We do at least have Leeds up next where we have a good opportunity to make up for it.....
that is because old vesty has the turning circle of the QE2 and the speed of an asthmatic sloth.

We’ll… that wasn’t boring!

We were far from our best but I don’t think we were that bad. On the basis that they scored more goals than we did, yes, okay, we deserved to lose. But no way were they better than us.

We could (should) have scored 5. Vesty and Daka at 0-0 and then Vesty and Vardy at 0-2.

I thought Cannon did well in the second half. And Yunus was lively and added an impetus. Was it worth the bankrupting £60 million that it cost us for that cameo ;) maybe not.

No need for anyone to go overboard and start prophesying doom and gloom. And to suggest that the players didn’t work hard is complete nonsense (in my humble opinion).

Interesting times coming up. If we get nothing at Leeds we'll find out just how much spine there is in this team. Has the mental weakness under BR gone? Or is it merely lying dormant, waiting for the next chance to shine ? Fingers crossed for me.

That’s BS. And a vast overreaction to one result.
we have been poor for a while , and tbh I can't think of too many games where we have been stretched this season.
that is not an over reaction, I meant what I stated earlier we have not been out of second gear for the vast majority of this season.
our football has been turgid and far too slow for the past couple of months, and when we needed tempo today we were incapable of doing it.

we have been poor for a while , and tbh I can't think of too many games where we have been stretched this season.
that is not an over reaction, I meant what I stated earlier we have not been out of second gear for the vast majority of this season.
our football has been turgid and far too slow for the past couple of months, and when we needed tempo today we were incapable of doing it.
****ing wibble flaps!

Are you actually, like, for real?

We had 24 shots today, the most we've had all season (equal with the home game against Rotherham)

We didn't lose today because of turgid and slow football. We lost due to woeful finishing.

Go have a lie down mate. Your talking rubbish.

Some of the sloppiest football I've ever seen in my life

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464