Post Match Leicester 1 Southampton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we went 1-0 up, I was still confident we’d concede. When we did it felt like a matter of time.

The fans can write the scripts of each game now. Like wet cabbage. Rodgers better be getting a kicking.
It was inevitable. That ‘we can win any match’ feeling is gone. The locker room is loaded with cancer. People who couldn’t give a shit and don’t want to be here. That unsettling force is massive. Add to that a clueless egomaniac prick for a manager and watch it implode.

I’m very proud of Top. His family are perhaps the only bright spot that remains. I just hope he grasps the nettle now and takes positive action. I think his dad wouldn’t be putting up with this. That isn’t a criticism by the way. Of course he needs to be his own man and walk his own path, but we are crying out for leadership. Sometimes you have to roll a hard 6. It’s time. Move out the cancer even if you don’t get exactly what you want for them, bin off Rodgers and get someone in who can get a tune out of us.

Thurnby Lodge boy comes back to haunt us.
Always thought him a good player

From his wiki page below

Ironic really

Manager Kevin Wilson of Adams' former club Ilkeston described Adams as having "pace in abundance, but he's really powerful too" and said that "his biggest asset is that knack of changing games in the blink of an eye".

One of two things will happen. Rodgers will be gone in the next few games or he will be given resources to do a bit of business before the deadline. Either way changes are afoot.

I think it's probably got a 'parted by mutual consent' headline written all over it and probably by the end of tonight.

One of two things will happen. Rodgers will be gone in the next few games or he will be given resources to do a bit of business before the deadline. Either way changes are afoot.

I think it's probably got a 'parted by mutual consent' headline written all over it and probably by the end of tonight.
Supporting him further would be the worst thing we could do IMO.

We look hopeless. Devoid of a plan and/or direction and, consequently, any form of commitment. BR’s very systematic and open criticism of players last season and then admin this season has ostracized him and there’s a very strong sense that the end is near. I do appreciate loyalty being a factor within a team, but we no longer resemble a team and BR’s sense of loyalty has long since left the building and it’s obvious he’s lost the support of those around him. It’s time for a refresh, Brendan.

I wouldn’t be so certain that changes are afoot. I could more realistically see us limping on with the current conditions.

Those in charge of the club need to show some bollocks and take control of the situation.

Very worrying result this.

Sure it's not helped by Fofana, and any situation with Tielemans. That needs sorting asap.

But even so, shouldn't be losing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570