Post Match Leicester 1 Sunderland 0

Or, to put it another way, does anybody on here not think that we're going to be promoted easily?
I also thought we were going to beat Spurs when we were 2-1 up in the 95th minute. I agree it’s extremely unlikely and yes, the feel around the place is very different these days, but we’ve all seen things go tits up for this club from seemingly unassailable positions in very recent memory.

Going down with the Ajax

Or, to put it another way, does anybody on here not think that we're going to be promoted easily?
Too early to say but yes I would be disappointed if we didn’t now. I’m hoping we have enough confidence in it by January so the club can begin planning - Nacho, Wilf, Vestergaard and even Vardy decisions for a start and then our incoming should reflect where we expect to play football next year. I think it could be a mad January given the head start we have now.

You don’t think we are in danger of relegation now, though?

I'm hoping it isn't a mad January when PL clubs try to "swoop in" for a number of our better players
If we're clear and confident by then I can't see that. Why join a club fighting relegation when the one you're at is absolutely flying and you will most likely get a trophy at the end of the season?

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812
10Fulham811
11Bournemouth811