Post Match Leicester 1 Tottenham 1

Great point, hung on and could have even won it in the end.

What was pleasing was the players reaction to the equaliser, all of them giving it the big one. Good signs of a team together!

I feared the worst but am just happy with a point.

We looked excellent after the goal went in. A real confidence lift.

Do we even need a striker😉

Roll on next game.

First half was an absolute mess. No fight, closing down, passing, shots, or just football generally from us.
Looked like we had continued the performances from pre season.

Second half was much much better. Not sure we changed anything or Spurs dropped off. But we actually started passing the ball and made some chances.

Still not sure what our game plan is and far from convinced on Cooper. But that is an excellent point.

**** knows what is or isn’t happening at the club.

But that was a ballsy performance with grit and heart. Far from perfect but you can’t fault the desire.

**** me. Impressed. Well done to everyone.

The main thing is that will be a huge confidence builder for the players.

Stuck to it, got the crowd behind them, scored a good goal from the best to ever do it and saw the game out.

Will also help get the fans onside with Cooper. So pleased for him. Well done.

A few positives too. Some really good debuts, a strong performance from both full backs.

One sour note: Soumare was ****ing awful. Really needs to be shifted. Listless, aimless, unfit and disinterested. Not for me.

Absolute peak Vardy tonight in that second half - equaliser and then epic shithousery as he's getting sub'd off.

I think I can take relegation as long as we get to see that regularly!

Much better 2nd half all round though and you could see the shift in mentality from the off - first half we just sat off and no press but second half Ndidi was pushing onto Bentenacur so he couldn't get the ball in space and the rest of the press followed which forced the mistakes and lose passes from them.

Buonanotte looks like he will be a very special player and Kristiansen put in a really solid display too.

Mads MOTM for me though, none of the saves were spectacular but he dealt with a number of shots on target comfortably which kept us in the game and he was always that calm, reassuring presence when the ball had to go back to him - if the guy with our no 1 shirt was playing tonight we'd have been battered.

Good subs from Cooper too and lots to be positive about if we just forget the first half.

Yep, great second half. Much better aggression. Unfortunately the injury halted our momentum, hopefully the player is ok.

I'm just back at the car so I will write this before setting off.

For as terrible as we were in the first half, we were so, so much better in the second. Whatever Cooper said to them at HT or whatever conversation there was between the players, it worked.

We seemed to play with far more energy and far less fear in that second period. Kristiansen was very good as was Buonanotte but I also think Vestergaard and Hermansen deserve credit for their excellent performances. I think Cooper also got the subs spot on apart from Soumare who is the laziest twat of a lumbering oaf I think I've ever seen.

A word on McAteer and Mavididi. They were both excellent when they came on.

A word on Cooper. He got the approach wrong in the first half BUT he was constantly shouting instructions, constantly talking with his team and with the bench. He was interacting with the fans and he was clearly making reactive decisions when they needed making. It was an excellent first day at the office all in all.

Vardy though. I'm so glad he's finished.

Yep, McAteer was superb. As was Vesty, Mads and Kristy.

I'm buzzing after that. So much doom but now some much needed passion and grit from the boys in blue.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45