Post Match Leicester 1 Tottenham 1

Well, I enjoyed it.

That was the most engaged I've seen the KP in many years. We know we're up against it and we lack sufficient quality but that never used to stop Leicester. Maybe we're rediscovering that Leicester.

We desperately need 3-4 quality players. If we get them, we would give this league a right old go but for the impending points deduction. Sadly, I fear that will do for us however hard we scrap it out.

Cooper needs to **** off the Maresca wank. All the times we scared the place to death was when we tried to overplay. When we got it wide and got into 'em, we showed what's possible. Football doesn't have to be complicated. Like many other PL sides, Spurs shat themselves when a team didn't let them play.

Kristiansen was MOM for me. Fought the whole game. Buonanotte looks classy. Justin played as well as I've seen him for a very long time.

Ndidi was a horrible mess and needs to be a back up player.

There is a huge amount of work to do but I'm far happier with Cooper at the helm than I was with late Rodgers, Smith and Maresca.

Well, I enjoyed it.

That was the most engaged I've seen the KP in many years. We know we're up against it and we lack sufficient quality but that never used to stop Leicester. Maybe we're rediscovering that Leicester.

We desperately need 3-4 quality players. If we get them, we would give this league a right old go but for the impending points deduction. Sadly, I fear that will do for us however hard we scrap it out.

Cooper needs to **** off the Maresca wank. All the times we scared the place to death was when we tried to overplay. When we got it wide and got into 'em, we showed what's possible. Football doesn't have to be complicated. Like many other PL sides, Spurs shat themselves when a team didn't let them play.

Kristiansen was MOM for me. Fought the whole game. Buonanotte looks classy. Justin played as well as I've seen him for a very long time.

Ndidi was a horrible mess and needs to be a back up player.

There is a huge amount of work to do but I'm far happier with Cooper at the helm than I was with late Rodgers, Smith and Maresca.
Thought Wilf looked a lot better second half. Was poor in the first.

Your disdain for Maresca will always be a puzzle.

A reminder of the moment Leicester pipped Tottenham to the title.... huh?

We beat them by 11 points and 2 places :)

So proud of everyone tonight. All of them gave absolutely everything. And well done to Steve Cooper. As has been said, sensible substitutions is refreshing. And so is actually improving after a half-time.

Strange. I watched Soumare closely when he came on and thought he did well. I wanted to be critical but there was nothing to criticise. Cooperman wouldn't have put him on if he was as poor as some people think.

Strange. I watched Soumare closely when he came on and thought he did well. I wanted to be critical but there was nothing to criticise. Cooperman wouldn't have put him on if he was as poor as some people think.
He was anonymous.

Our Sunday league team has a squad player who is about 7 stone overweight, and clearly should have stopped playing about 5 years ago. But he's been at that club for a long time and so he often gets 20 mins each match. When he comes on, we're effectively down to 10 men as he's lazy and doesn't know what he's doing.

Bringing Soumare on has the same effect.

We were outclassed for 60 minutes and then we seemed to believe we could get something.

I thought we would lose 3-0 but we dug deep @ 1-0 and kept it catchable.

Second half we pushed our n a bit and got our reward. I would have accepted a marginal losss but with a performance.

This feels like 3 points.

Well that first half was a very hard watch indeed. An absolute ****ing mess. Maddison absolutely ran the show and they really should have had a couple more. Corners were an abomination with DCR assigned to mark Solanke. What the absolute ****? I was delighted to get in at just 0-1.

But, bloody hell, that second half was excellent. We pushed five yards further up the pitch, and instead of one or two people pressing, they were all doing it together. It was sheer bloody mindedness and effort. I liked it, and so did the crowd. Completely silent for fifty minutes, they could see what a shift they were putting in and got right behind them. Once we had scored, Spuds absolutely shat their pants and I think that, but for the massive injury delay, we would have gone on to win that game- for a while we were by far the better side. Sadly the break killed us stone dead, assisted by taking off the simply outstanding Buonanotte and replacing him with the lazy lumbering oaf that is Bouba Soumare. What an absolute ****ing fatarse lazy **** he is.

Ndidi was dogbob, and DCR really wasn’t great, and Mads’ distribution was hideous.
But after that it’s all positives (second half especially). Justin was superb, as was Kristiansen. Fatawu (second half only) was excellent, and Winks commanded everyone. Superb cameos from Mavididi and Mcateer at the end. Shining light was, of course, Buonanotte. A potential superstar in the making there - be fascinated to see if he keeps it up.

Skipp in for Ndidi, Mavididi in for DCR, and that is not a bad little unit at all.

Desperately need another striker, though. A half fit Vardy was, I thought, pretty ****ing good - but he can’t do that every game, and we have no one else to bring on. ****ing get it done, FFS

First half shit. Second half superb. Points on the board. I’ll take that this season. Lovely stuff

Well **** me pink, it turns out that pre-season form doesn’t necessary equate to what we see when the league starts, just like when we drew with Mansfield 😉, who’d have thought it?!

It certainly wasn’t boring. Really enjoyed it. It was a breath of fresh air to watch a football match rather than a chess match.

First half was a struggle to watch at times, but we were fabulous in the second half and gives us a lot of confidence going into Saturdays match. Everyone improved massively in the second half apart from Dog Bob-by Reid, who continued to be dreadful. Soumare can **** off.

Wonderful from Cooper to make Spurs think Vardy was injured. Super, super Steve…

Wow, just gobsmacked! I, like many, was not expecting that. I thought the highlight was going to be watching JV taking a knee at the start, and managing to get back up again. Surviving that bombardment in the first half, coming out a different team in second, along with the subs, speaks volumes about the manager.
I 💙 Leicester!!
Can anyone tell me how the new, edited Fatawu song must go? Staying up the Cooper way, I presume?

This year’s scapegoat?
I thought he looked a little leaner and got stuck in
There is a player in there, despite what some might think

Just come up from the championship
Spurs were expecting an easy ride
City supporters were ready to fall on their swords after the first whistle had blown.

We did struggle in the first half , but grew into the game.
Despite what some might think Maddison did not run the game
We grew into the game
Madders was subbed, but he was running the game…..
**** went hiding when the going got tough

A very well earned point

Give the crowd full marks for the 2nd half as well

Onwards and upwards

Watching the moment the ball goes in on repeat this week. I just love the reactions and how much it means to them, fills me with hope.

Kristiansens fist pumping, Ndidi nodding the ball in with Vardy, Winks going berserk against his childhood club... and many more

Did not think I'd be this pumped tonight. Football is back baby!

4 big games to come now... very gettable.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34