Post Match Leicester 1 Tottenham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First twenty minutes we were shite. The defending for the first goal was simply pathetic. Beyond woeful. We need two centre halves, and we need them now.

The last fifteen of the first half and the whole of the second, however, we were superb. Some wonderful stuff from Schlupp and Mahrez, and some excellent link up play from Ulloa and Drinkwater. We were better than them, and that's that.

Cruelly let down by shit goalkeeping and the complete inability to maintain a feckin' wall.
Terribly unfair, overall, but that's the way it is

Gutted

First twenty minutes we were shite. The defending for the first goal was simply pathetic. Beyond woeful. We need two centre halves, and we need them now.

The last fifteen of the first half and the whole of the second, however, we were superb. Some wonderful stuff from Schlupp and Mahrez, and some excellent link up play from Ulloa and Drinkwater. We were better than them, and that's that.

Cruelly let down by shit goalkeeping and the complete inability to maintain a feckin' wall.
Terribly unfair, overall, but that's the way it is

Gutted

This.

I've missed that - what did Stringer do?
He acted like a see you next Tuesday during an interview with peeson, demanding answers and claiming he spoke on behalf of the fans. He's now experienced a backlash on twitter; the players won't speak to him and anyone who has used the #stringerout has been blocked (me included 😂)

We were great, fans were great, ref was gash.

Gutted, I also think this one will potentially finish us, players looked utterly destroyed after that.

He acted like a see you next Tuesday during an interview with peeson, demanding answers and claiming he spoke on behalf of the fans. He's now experienced a backlash on twitter; the players won't speak to him and anyone who has used the #stringerout has been blocked (me included 😂)
I imagine he wasn't lying and did indeed speak for the entire Ginetta household. ;)

He acted like a see you next Tuesday during an interview with peeson, demanding answers and claiming he spoke on behalf of the fans. He's now experienced a backlash on twitter; the players won't speak to him and anyone who has used the #stringerout has been blocked (me included í*½í¸‚)

So if its a "Stringer" issue, why not speak to Jason Bourne instead ?

Bench today made no sense - why have 3 central midfielders all of which are defensive minded. Surely would have made more sense to have Powell or Albrighton on the bench ?

Surely, surely surely our fortune have to change? My worry is that we've played pretty well in the last few games but taken zero points. We'll probably start playing shite sharing soon and getting zero points. Hull is now a must win, if it wasn't already.

Surely, surely surely our fortune have to change? My worry is that we've played pretty well in the last few games but taken zero points. We'll probably start playing shite sharing soon and getting zero points. Hull is now a must win, if it wasn't already.
They've been "must win" since at least Aston Villa away if I'm not mistaken.

Bye Bye Nigel!

Thanks for last season and the very best of luck in your future endeavors.

From all at LCFC.

we need 36 points to be in with a chance , and thats 26 points from remaining 18 games, not impossible but highly improbable, it would need us to do a "Newcastle" when Pardew &co were in a corner they responded but i fear we just havent got the quality

To be fair to Radio Leicester, they're perfectly entitled to tell the club to **** off if the players are refusing to speak to the main commentator/presenter.

To be fair to Radio Leicester, they're perfectly entitled to tell the club to **** off if the players are refusing to speak to the main commentator/presenter.

I quite agree! If Nigel Pearson put as much effort into building and training the team as he does into petty battles with bureaucracy, we'd be mid-table, at least!

As are the playing and management staff entitled to tell the radio to **** off if they insist on sending the shit stirring, self important prick, Stringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363